Reviews for The End
Thestrals chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
very good one shotter, I liked the bit about bella. very canon.

ppms
AgentPersephone chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
VERY good. I enjoyed it so much, it was canon, it is was funny, it was bitter-sweet. I was disappointed with the ending though...and I thought Harry would've been the one to go.
supernova8610 chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Excellent story!
Talix chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
That's a fun little short. :-) I could see the books playing out that way.
Califaction chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Much more organized that many other final battles, and the hidee and seek voice throwing trick was a nice touch. All in all, I'd say that you did a wonderful job!
Kneazle chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
OMG, that was brilliant, Julia! That has to be one of the BEST Harry Potter defeats Voldemort stories I have ever read - but I must offer sympathy to your friend who was unhappy in the death of Remus Lupin - he is a very sexy man, but my heart belongs to Sirius. Le sigh!
I loved the way you kept using "BOOM" and Harry's wisecracks to keep the mood going - although light, it was serious and had dark undertones. I love how Harry was calm and collected. Too many times do we see Harry as a weak, young man who cannot seem to control his powers. BRAVO!
- Tracey
PS: I passed my G2! I was done in 5 minutes - I had two drivers; Betty and Massoud. Apparently, Massoud isn't there anymore because of one too many accidents. Who is your driver? I'm off to read more of your amazing stories. Dipping into slash, are you? *winks*
Ami chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Who... that was AWESOME.

Seriously... that was SO good. Very good.

Gotta critic on one or two things.

I think Voldemort was too friendly, first of all. Secondly, you ending the chapter like that-so quickly-ruins a great ending that coulda happened.

Slow it down... make the reader happy when they read it. Make 'em feel emotions.

Gawd, your story is so good, tho... how did you do it?

Ami
Meg Erskine chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Oh, jolly good show! Wonderful, wonderful. Keep writing, or i shall die.
mereschino chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
yeah JULIA! So good. But you had to make Draco a Deatheater. Shame on you... tsk tsk. Just joking, you can do whatever you want because it's your story, and what agreat story it is too! once again, yay I say, YAY!
la procrastinatora de la clase de escribir chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
yay! jules that was wonderful, and i know how crappy a review this will be, but i figured, hey, it was 'the last battle', i have to review it. i was afraid when you wrote to steph that you killed off someone she wanted to sleep with that it was snape, but thank merlin it wasn't. hehe

well, i'll see you in class!

cc
The Evil TA chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Hey Jules, what a twist that was, with Bellatrix being killed by harry and all. Very well written. maybe that'll give you basis to fill in books 6 and 7! (HINT HINT)
Nymphean chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
OOh, good stuff!

Their witty banter is like the Gilmour girls on Satan (only better). And quite the twisty climax, having Bellatrix catch Voldemort off guard like that. I must say that I approve.

But as always, it's the little tiny details that endear this story to me. Like how Tonks showed up with a toothbrush between her lips. I don't know why that stuck out, but it's just one of your little details that always make the story better. Just like JK.

Sad that you killed Remus. But not really unexpected... I think he'll die in the final few anyway.

Ciao, Jules. Good job!