Reviews for Ranma: Legends
Wulfenbach chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
I was ok with the fic right up until you had Ranma get mad about Akane kicking for his groin... he had no reason to get mad at that, its a week point, there's nothing dishonorable about kicking, kneeing, punching, or any other attack there. Have you actually been in martial arts? If so, must not have been for very long.
phobos chapter 5 . 1/18/2005
This is an awesome fic so far, keep writing! It can be so hard to find well written fanfic sometimes. I can't wait for an update.
Gopu chapter 5 . 1/10/2005
Good chapter
Jason chapter 5 . 1/10/2005
great chapters, keep up the great work on this story.
Dark Topaz chapter 5 . 1/10/2005
You have to update and soon
Campin' Carl chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Your writing seems to have trouble deciding on script or just book style. Choose one and stick with it. Kudos for actually getting everything splled right, but you still have some grammar errors. Once more...make up your mind on what writing style to use.
Demon Eyes Laharl chapter 5 . 1/10/2005
Eh... you're not gonna like this... _;;

Well, all is really IMO, man, but I think the material is kinda weak. The format is also... well, terrible.

Half of the whole chapter, I didnt know who was talking. After every quote, put the name of the person who said it, instead of putting the enxt action sequence made by another person. But... I guess thats not really your fault... Tell the new Editor about it man.

Anyways, I'm gonna see how it all ends man. see ya.
Aaron The 2nd Trickster Priest chapter 4 . 12/19/2004
*sighs* Due to circumstances beyond my control, this story is on hold for a time. I am in dire need of an editor. Ketsurui has, for reasons of her own, resigned. Anyone who can present good credentials is eligible. Show me your work or a reference. The sooner a compedent editor emerges, the sooner I update. Let the search for an editor commence. Any editor that I engage that substantially alters the story without my approval will be promptly fired.
Lord Aries Greymon chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Simply brilliant opening by the way
Lord Aries Greymon chapter 4 . 6/1/2004
Greetings, Aaron, 2nd trickster priest!

I must admit I find myself addicted to this tale of yours, even though it stands outside my usual borders. [a wee bit too chaotic]

I am impressed with the amount of depth I have seen thus far. I do believe thou are destined for a lesser form of greatness. [still pretty damn great though]

I must now bid thee, adeiu.

Sincerely,

Lord Aries Greymon
Eva Unit-U chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Nice start to a story...not a Ranma fan but I like your writing style and your detail. Keep up the good work.
Gopu chapter 4 . 4/17/2004
Great to see you finaly updated.
ranger5 chapter 4 . 4/17/2004
Nice fic. Lots of subplots that can be kinda hard to keep track of - but I think that parts intentional as you do keep giving more hints as the story progresses - look forward to seeing more
Zsych chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Hmm... this review has the taste of a flame.
I always wonder why people seem to want to write a reaction to the girls are weak issue.
Physically girls are a whole lot weaker than guys. That's just the way it is. Women are also slower than guys. That's also just the way it is.
Occasional exceptions aside of course. Ranma possibly being one such.
I have noticed that women are somewhat more stretchable though(usually, not always). And i recall that women's hands at least are more stable than men's... Makes for better handwriting usually :)
Also.. most people call genma stupid for not finding out about the pools. As if any of us would believe that some springs were so cursed, if we were told by some random person(or even our friends), unless we saw the curses first.
hmm... if ranma is observant enough to know that Akane practices, then he should be observant enough to realize the difference in ability.
Hmm... Soun seems to realize his mistake in training Akane too easily. if he was capable of realizing it, so easily, he'd have noticed over the years :)
Akane seems to me to be basically dumb. never realizing who p-chan is, never realizing her inferiority to Ranma. A proper teacher would likely have had to restrain her, rather than helping her along, one her natural destructive path.
Hmm... A guy who actually wants education.. especially with ranma's background. now this truely is bizarre.
Kuno could defeat Akane anyway, so why is Ranma worried, about him in this scenario. He should have thought that if the guy is here, and since he's more talented, that Kuno will likely not attack... assuming that it's a daily occurence.. which i'm not sure he's been told.
Kuno likely would have stopped, if he saw that she was injured. despite Akane's cries... still, i could be wrong.
Hmm... about the engagement. I'm not sure how exactly Genma's dishonorable behavior would impact the engagement, according to the Japanese concept of honor. It 'may' be, that without the other engagements issue, that Ranma would be honor bound to obey his father in this matter.
Anyway seems i've reacher the end of the chapter.
I might read more tomorrow.
Hope your writing is going well, and you find lots of inspirationtime.
Take Care
xerostrike chapter 4 . 4/16/2004
pretty cool but i wanna see who fights who in the kamikaze budokai, ranma vs ryoga is a must.