Reviews for The Goad
Christine chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Ah... if only.
luxor chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Gosh. Of course I love this. Your imagery again is astounding ... you have that amazing power of observation that you somehow capture perfectly with just the right words. I love this Sara ... strong, confident, unyielding (better than the "overtalking Sars who runs from the room") and I like that she FINALLY gets the better of Grissom-the end result being not so much male dominance but rather the wounding of his male ego. Now *that* is a kiss scene I would *definitely* like to see.
And Also With You chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
This was so very good. Very intelligent. The paragraph that began with, "Grissom, too, had witnessed this transformation from mild, docile and grinning Sara into steely eyed and set mouth, head strong woman of unbounded abilities." was so incredibly well written. Flowed like poetry, really. Great work, and yet another steamy kiss scene written by you!
Going Crusade chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
I loved it! oh God I loved it :)! I'm quite speechless now, but...huh. You're good. I think you should replace the writers of the damn show. Yours are much enjoyable than theirs *winks*
leddy chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
What a cute way to get a kiss and with onlookers at that!
Belle Walker chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
oh my god, that was brilliant! I loved every word of it. Now, if only Grissom would dominate Sara like that on the show...