Reviews for Shikon no Go: A Fanfic in 100 Chapters
crimsontears82684 chapter 92 . 3/26
This set of stories are great. I loved the flow of the stories. Thanks for a great read.
Anime-Goth-Girl-13 chapter 92 . 3/14
Why was this story never finished? It's so good!
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 23 . 1/25
you know Ive always hated that god dammed neackalice jewl thing around Inyuashas neck and the sheer ABUSE he suffers... seriously, kagome would be called up on domestic abuse in an equvilent in modernt ime and stuff.
Guest chapter 92 . 2/24/2013
These things are so fun to read and so full of emotion sometimes :) I hope you update soon if at all .
DragonLadyRelena chapter 92 . 2/13/2013
Wow. Poor Kagome! I knew it was hard for her, but I had no idea. I can't imagine being separated from my husband for more than a day, let alone three years. It makes me sad to think that this is the last chapter, at least until the next one comes. I hope it'll be soon, but I know just how life can interfere wit the writing process.

Good luck, and I hope to see a new chapter in my inbox soon!
DragonLadyRelena chapter 80 . 2/13/2013
How sweet! I had a feeling Shippo would think about that adorable Souten. I loved the episode, and had a truly fun time watching it. I felt bad for her, but it was sweet when Shippo gave her the crayons.
DragonLadyRelena chapter 75 . 2/13/2013
Shippo in the future! My goodness! I have to say I'm impressed!
DragonLadyRelena chapter 70 . 2/13/2013
The dangers of eavesdropping. If you don't know the context, you can end up in a world of trouble. Hahahaha! For just a second, I was having dirty thoughts, too, but then I really thought about it and just found it hilarious.
DragonLadyRelena chapter 64 . 2/13/2013
Sesshomaru-jii! Oh, god, I can just see Rin, looking up in total innocence and asking if she should call him that. Then I can just imagine him raising an eyebrow a little at her question and then passing that honorific to Jaken. Sesshomaru-sama is enough for him, I'm sure.
DragonLadyRelena chapter 61 . 2/13/2013
Wow, a side to Sesshomaru we don't almost never get to see. He comes across as cold and uncaring, but sometimes he does something that makes it obvious he does care about her. I mean he went to Hell for her, and brought her back from the dead not once but twice. Come on, the guy has a heart, he just works so hard to deny it because he sees it as a weakness, not a strength.

Another chapter well done. I'm seriously hooked on this story.
DragonLadyRelena chapter 60 . 2/13/2013
Yeah, adulthood sometimes sucks. I'll just leave it at that.

Poor Sango-chan. So much happens to that poor lady, and no one really knows because she manages to mostly hide it. Sometimes I just want to give her a great big and promise that things will get better. They'll have to get worse first, but they do get better, thank goodness.
DragonLadyRelena chapter 58 . 2/13/2013
Awwww! How sweet! I need a hankie, so I'm off to find one and move on to the next chapter!
DragonLadyRelena chapter 56 . 2/13/2013
Wow, Miroku's deep. I knew it before, but this really drives it home. I mean, just wow.
DragonLadyRelena chapter 50 . 2/13/2013
I read that last line and flashed on Kagome looking up as Sesshomaru went by and calling him "brother". God, can't get much better than that! The look on his face? Totally worth it! I think if anyone could bring him around, it would be Rin and Kagome.
DragonLadyRelena chapter 47 . 2/13/2013
I can't believe either one of them said "orgasm" in front of Shippo. That's . . . disturbing. Then again, seeing them run from Kagome and Sango? PRICELESS! Oh, my god!

I can't wait to read the next chapter, so off I go!
1,063 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »