Reviews for Shikon no Go: A Fanfic in 100 Chapters
Mal chapter 85 . 6/4
This was so good. I choked up at the end.
Minako K chapter 26 . 2/24
I can't wait to know what Inuyasha was thinking at that moment. And where did he get the money? So many questions!
Minako K chapter 23 . 2/24
Yes, finally. I wished something like this had happened at one point in the series, but I'll gladly settle for this!
Minako K chapter 22 . 2/24
Oh how I suffered with this chapter when I read the manga and watched the anime. You did great and I especially liked that last bit about Inuyasha holding Kagome's hand while they were asleep.
Minako K chapter 13 . 2/24
I almost cried with this one. I have always loved the episodes where Inuyasha is in the modern era and gets to interact with Kagome's family.
Minako K chapter 12 . 2/24
I always thought it odd how Kagome stopped changing clothes at one point and kept loyal to her uniform. I liked your interpretation a lot!
Minako K chapter 8 . 2/24
Hahaha, Inuyasha loves his ramen, that's for sure!
Minako K chapter 7 . 2/24
Aw, a chapter about Miroku and Sango! I remember feeling distressed about the Kohaku situation, but it's good to know everybody's opinions on this too!
Minako K chapter 6 . 2/24
I realized this as well and it also bothered me. Sometimes it looked like he wasn't allowed to feel confused and I didn't really like it. Glad you felt the same!
Minako K chapter 5 . 2/24
I love the fact that they are together emotionally and that they don't need to accelerate things in order to prove that they care for each other. Thanks a lot for this chapter!
Minako K chapter 4 . 2/24
InuYasha can be so sweet! It's just sad that Kagome being sick reminds him of such a tragic event in his life.
Minako K chapter 3 . 2/24
I like it very much when this bits of everyone's stories appear. I appreciated the revelations about Inuyasha's past and this side of Miroku!
Minako K chapter 2 . 2/24
I love stories set around the new moon, when InuYasha transforms into a human. I think it's great how you portrayed him and his thoughts.
Minako K chapter 1 . 2/24
I just found this story and I have to say that I'm curious about the concept. Let's see how it goes, I'm thrilled!
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 95 . 2/20
These past two chapters were so sweet. I love them, and I love how they flow into each other, and oh my goodness, this was wonderful.

-KW13