Reviews for Shikon no Go: A Fanfic in 100 Chapters
Lazy arse chapter 69 . 5/6
I've always laughed at the thought of Kagome leaving behind modern day objects that are eventually discovered and confuse the hell out of scientists.
Blache chapter 65 . 5/6
To be fair Kagome did suck at using a bow and even then she rarely carried a bow with her so of course everyone would jump to protect her ass. Even more so because she has the jewel shards on her.

Even after she actually became a good shot it's pretty silly to have the archer of the group waste arrows on something that could be dispatched in some other way.

That's actually one of the criticism's I have a problem with when it comes to this anime. Yeah, Kagome doesn't fight as much but you never send the archers in headfirst, especially if they have a limited amount of ammo.
Star chapter 47 . 5/6
Oh dear. I wonder what'd happen if Kagome ever brought a Kama Sutra book back with her?
Lionheart chapter 6 . 5/6
Well...I think sometimes it's a bit unfair to Inuyasha but most times I can't blame them for criticizing him too much.

True Koga keeps coming around to bother Kagome but his jealously really is stupid. Kagome has no history with Koga and she's said many, many times that they're just friends but meanwhile Inuyasha is saying "I'm going to go to hell with Kikyou."

Soooo he's jealous of something that'd never happen and he's been told many times that it won't happen but Kagome is hurt and jealous because Inuyasha never actually said he wasn't willing to go to hell with Kikyou, a woman he does have history with.

It's even worse because he KNOWS he's hurting Kagome, if he was a complete idiot then it may be excusable but he's not that thick. Yeah, it's unfair to be going after him for being confused but it's not exactly unfair for Kagome to be jealous and their friends defending her when you really compare the two situations.

Kagome not going with Koga and has told everyone that; Inuyasha may go with Kikyou and has told everyone that.

Kagome jealous and hurt that her love interest is going to be killed; Inuyasha jealous at the fact Kagome is nice to another guy.
Inukaglover chapter 56 . 8/29/2016
This is my favourite fanfic from now you.
tomorrow4eva chapter 93 . 6/15/2016
I like to believe that kagura is still with them, as the wind itself.
tomorrow4eva chapter 91 . 6/15/2016
Yeah, the bragging rights are with a bit of ear pulling
tomorrow4eva chapter 88 . 6/15/2016
Soooo... cabin last review should have been canon. I need to verify the auto correct. Poor Shippou.
tomorrow4eva chapter 87 . 6/15/2016
I would have loved to see more cabin interaction between Sesshoumaru and his mother.
tomorrow4eva chapter 73 . 6/15/2016
I'm just waiting for him to try and use it in Sesshoumaru
tomorrow4eva chapter 68 . 6/14/2016
I really enjoyed this. Inuyasha and Sango definitely have a friendship that is theirs- not just friends cause they share friends. But we see it so rarely
tomorrow4eva chapter 64 . 6/14/2016
Nice deflection by Sesshoumaru. Definitely sounds like something he'd say.
tomorrow4eva chapter 56 . 6/14/2016
Aw, I like Miroku when he acts the philosophiser
tomorrow4eva chapter 47 . 6/14/2016
This is what I'm talking about! Colluding together and causing trouble. Lol.
tomorrow4eva chapter 46 . 6/14/2016
It's quite amazing to think that Miroku is Inuyasha's first make friend around his age. Even more amazing to think that opposite is also probably the case. It's a shame more people don't write stories about their friendship.
1,201 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »