Reviews for Shikon no Go: A Fanfic in 100 Chapters
ae2000x chapter 93 . 8/3/2019
all of these are absolutely wonderful, heartwarming, funny, and gut-wrenchingly sad.
StarlingChild4 chapter 93 . 2/23/2019
What a beautiful series! I'm glad I read it (bit by bit) over the last several months/year. And I love ending it on Sesshomaru and Rin talking about Kagura! This series was bittersweet, adorable, funny, heartbreaking, and heartwarming all at once. Bless you for this! :')
StarlingChild4 chapter 92 . 2/23/2019
I appreciate that you show a sort of "falling out" between Kagome's friends, because it can happen, especially among teens, while also showing support from the other girls. It's a shame, though, that Eri's pride took so long, because Kagome will be gone now...
StarlingChild4 chapter 91 . 2/23/2019
Oh my goodness! I love seeing the beginnings of MirSan's family, and how the twins essentially fell in love with Inuyasha :D Too cute!
StarlingChild4 chapter 88 . 2/23/2019
I think sometimes fandom forgets that Shippo suffered like the rest of the gang: he lost his family, too, and thanks to the Jewel Shards! So, thank you for bringing that up here, and showing a "last golden day of peace" between father and son :')
StarlingChild4 chapter 85 . 2/23/2019
Ooooh, I really like this! I love when fanon explores how Kagome's time-traveling could change history/legends, because canon barely addresses it. I love the change between Kagome being a non-believer to becoming a part of a legend, herself. Very nice!
StarlingChild4 chapter 84 . 2/23/2019
I love Kagura/Kanna parallels! It's amazing how we can feel so much for Naraku's minions...
StarlingChild4 chapter 81 . 2/23/2019
It's so rare to see fics that address Kikyo's upbringing! I don't believe I ever read ANY fic that even brought up Kikyo's mom. I like the parallels with the rice, and Kikyo's reaction to Kaede's offering from the villagers.
StarlingChild4 chapter 80 . 2/23/2019
The episode with Souten is one of my guilty pleasure episodes, because it's so silly and pointless, but it's so funny XD I agree that Shippo and Souten are cute together, and I love how you pointed out that Kagome's crayons were the only purely childish item/gift Shippo had. My feels! :')
StarlingChild4 chapter 78 . 2/23/2019
I love this as a first meeting for InuParents! And I love the running joke that Inuyasha's father is actually a title, and no one knows what his name is (though I just call him Inu no Taisho lol)
Guest chapter 93 . 2/6/2019
I loved this so much! It was adorable and really fun to read. You are such a good writer and kept everyone in character.
StarlingChild4 chapter 77 . 6/30/2018
I LIVE for Miroku being InuKag's #1 supporter/shipper! And I love how you made him genuinely interested in Kagome, up until it was obvious that she and Inuyasha were a thing (even though they themselves don't know it yet XD)
StarlingChild4 chapter 75 . 6/6/2018
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! ESPECIALLY SHIPPO AS THE NURSE WHO SEES KAGOME'S BIRTH! MY FEELS!
StarlingChild4 chapter 73 . 6/6/2018
I love the idea of Inuyasha chasing a laser pointer! Even though I'd normally only associate it with cats XD
StarlingChild4 chapter 71 . 6/6/2018