Reviews for Shikon no Go: A Fanfic in 100 Chapters
Ah, yes. The classic "double meaning innuendo" conversation. I LOVE IT! XD
StarlingChild4 chapter 68 . 6/6/2018
I lobe Sango and Inuyasha interactions! They're such bros, I love it :D
StarlingChild4 chapter 60 . 6/6/2018
I love the thought of Sango writing out her worries, because she has them in abundance, poor girl...
StarlingChild4 chapter 58 . 6/6/2018
Of COURSE Inuyasha would believe Kagome is his light! *SQUEEEEEEE* MY BABIES ARE TOO PRECIOUS!
StarlingChild4 chapter 57 . 6/6/2018
I love how Mama Higurashi knows that Kagome will eventually choose to stay with Inuyasha. Everyone needs a mom like her. She's so supportive!
StarlingChild4 chapter 52 . 5/28/2018
UGH! MIROKU AND SANGO ARE SO WONDERFUL! I know we as a fandom collectively adore InuKag, but something about MirSan is just as precious :') Beautifully written
StarlingChild4 chapter 50 . 5/28/2018
YES! INUTAISHO X IZAYOI FLUFF/ANGST! (And it's so heartbreaking to remember that their love was so short-lived...)
StarlingChild4 chapter 49 . 5/28/2018
It's always nice to see Koga-centric ficlets :) Especially about his friendship with Ginta and Hakkaku, making them more than annoying sidekicks
StarlingChild4 chapter 48 . 5/28/2018
Poor Kagura. She really gets the shaft in this series...
StarlingChild4 chapter 47 . 5/28/2018
Lol, of all the times Inu deserved to be "sat," this might be one of them XDD
StarlingChild4 chapter 46 . 5/28/2018
The bromance between Inu and Miroku is highly underappreciated (or people just turn it into a ship, missing the whole point...) Nicely done :)
StarlingChild4 chapter 45 . 5/28/2018
THIS SCENE DESTROYED ME IN THE MANGA AND ANIME! UGH! MY BABIES! :'(
StarlingChild4 chapter 43 . 5/28/2018
I love this! As much as I adore Mrs. Higurashi as an absolute saint, it's nice to see a more human side to her (and even then, she's still an excellent mom by communicating honestly with Kagome). Well done!
StarlingChild4 chapter 42 . 5/28/2018
This is so sweet! It's good to see fics that mention scars that Kagome picks up as well as the rest of the gang. (And it's heartbreaking to think that Kagome doesn't yet realize that Inuyasha loves her. UGH. MY FEELS)
StarlingChild4 chapter 41 . 5/28/2018
It's easy to forget that Shippo is a child, until he asks "simple" yet complicated questions like this. And talk about a classic Inuyasha move, leaving the area instead of answering the question XD Poor guy...
1,271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »