Reviews for Shikon no Go: A Fanfic in 100 Chapters
StarlingChild4 chapter 40 . 5/28/2018
Nicely done. I appreciate that you wrote about Kikyo, and her relationships with Inuyasha and Kagome, from Kaede's POV, who would be both biased (being Kikyo's younger sister) and yet the most open-minded about it. :)
StarlingChild4 chapter 39 . 4/16/2018
Chibi!Sango is so sweet! There aren't enough fics of her as a child.
StarlingChild4 chapter 38 . 4/16/2018
I AGREE SO MUCH WITH YOUR THOUGHTS ON KIKYO! It's easy to hop on the hate bandwagon (hell, I certainly did), but once you know the whole story and watch her change bit by bit, you realize she's more complicated than that. And yes, anger and jealousy do indeed stem from the same root. Good observation, especially in regards to the parallel between Naraku and Kagome.
StarlingChild4 chapter 36 . 4/16/2018
I love inuyasha's robe! It's nice to see fics touch upon its powers :)
StarlingChild4 chapter 34 . 4/16/2018
Somehow the image of Kagura acting like a beekeeper is both funny and sad. Poor woman... She really gets the shaft in this series...
StarlingChild4 chapter 31 . 4/16/2018
Poor Miroku... This was really well done, and you didn't hold back your punches either *rolling in the feels*
Guest chapter 93 . 1/6/2018
This is a beautifully written collection of stories. I would love to see more :)
StarlingChild4 chapter 30 . 12/4/2017
Inuyasha and Kagome's relationship has always been one I can relate to. It's bittersweet, but powerful. I love them so!
StarlingChild4 chapter 6 . 8/1/2017
While on one hand, Inuyasha could be a tactless jerk sometimes, yes, it was rather one-sided with how much the rest of the gang hounded him for it. That's what happens when men are discouraged to express deeper feelings; and for an emotional wreck like Inuyasha, it can do a lot of damage. Thank you for expressing that issue here!
StarlingChild4 chapter 4 . 8/1/2017
Awwww, I recently rewatched this episode! It's one of the sweetest Inuyasha/Kagome's in the anime. Well done!
Lazy arse chapter 69 . 5/6/2017
I've always laughed at the thought of Kagome leaving behind modern day objects that are eventually discovered and confuse the hell out of scientists.
Blache chapter 65 . 5/6/2017
To be fair Kagome did suck at using a bow and even then she rarely carried a bow with her so of course everyone would jump to protect her ass. Even more so because she has the jewel shards on her.

Even after she actually became a good shot it's pretty silly to have the archer of the group waste arrows on something that could be dispatched in some other way.

That's actually one of the criticism's I have a problem with when it comes to this anime. Yeah, Kagome doesn't fight as much but you never send the archers in headfirst, especially if they have a limited amount of ammo.
Star chapter 47 . 5/6/2017
Oh dear. I wonder what'd happen if Kagome ever brought a Kama Sutra book back with her?
Lionheart chapter 6 . 5/6/2017
Well...I think sometimes it's a bit unfair to Inuyasha but most times I can't blame them for criticizing him too much.

True Koga keeps coming around to bother Kagome but his jealously really is stupid. Kagome has no history with Koga and she's said many, many times that they're just friends but meanwhile Inuyasha is saying "I'm going to go to hell with Kikyou."

Soooo he's jealous of something that'd never happen and he's been told many times that it won't happen but Kagome is hurt and jealous because Inuyasha never actually said he wasn't willing to go to hell with Kikyou, a woman he does have history with.

It's even worse because he KNOWS he's hurting Kagome, if he was a complete idiot then it may be excusable but he's not that thick. Yeah, it's unfair to be going after him for being confused but it's not exactly unfair for Kagome to be jealous and their friends defending her when you really compare the two situations.

Kagome not going with Koga and has told everyone that; Inuyasha may go with Kikyou and has told everyone that.

Kagome jealous and hurt that her love interest is going to be killed; Inuyasha jealous at the fact Kagome is nice to another guy.
Inukaglover chapter 56 . 8/29/2016
This is my favourite fanfic from now you.
1,271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »