Reviews for Shikon no Go: A Fanfic in 100 Chapters
Squirrels Are Ebil chapter 3 . 11/18/2003
*runs to the bathroom after finishing the entire glass of milk*That feels better*cough*YOU BETTER CONTINUE!*takes some medication & goes in her corner*
Cat chapter 3 . 11/18/2003
I like this fic idea!...and the fic too! Update soon!
Julia It's all a dream chapter 3 . 11/18/2003
Oy! Her name's Izayoi, Megs! ::wink::

As always, beautiful chapter, Miroku actually practicing his religion, shocker! I like the delving into Inuyasha's past moments, a lot of people do it, but very few do it well. Yours are incredibly realistic to the series.

Can't wait 'til the next update, I love this fic. And I'm writing the stupid essay, honest! It's just taking a whole lot longer than I thought it would.

I'm slacking off at work right now, so I'd better leave off, but as always, it was great, you're awesome, and I guess I'll talk to you later.

~ Julia :)
Lazuli chapter 3 . 11/18/2003
cute cute! That is just the sort of writing I adore from you, Megs. You manage original stuff... it's great. Keep up the good work.
Squirrels Are Ebil chapter 2 . 11/16/2003
*throws DQBunny a gaint cookie & lifesized Fluffy doll(Everything is lifesized*laughs evilly*)& goes sit with her Fluffy & Hiei dolls,her gaint cookie,& the milk*I hope you have a bathroom cause i'm gonna be here a while
Stefanie2 chapter 2 . 11/16/2003
Oh, I like that one better.
Stefanie2 chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
alright! Sorry I didn't read it right way, but I did now! So far, so good, now where's the other 99 chapters? HUH? HUH?
Moonmage chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
interesting.

Moonmage
Julia It's all a dream chapter 2 . 11/15/2003
Ack, we missed one! ::she would sit him in front of it and BRUSH out his hair::

Oh well, the rest was perfect. I'll reiterate that I absolutely love the concept of this story, and, as always, I look forward to the next update.

The praise was undeserved, but I thank you, and I loved helping you write it. You're an amazing writer.

Love ya girl!

Later ~ Julia
Squirrels Are Ebil chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
*blink*Oh crap i'm gonna be here for a while...*goes into a corner with a gaint sun sized cookie & her Fluffy & Hiei dolls*I'll be here waiting for the next chapter!
Julia It's all a dream chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
This is an awesome idea. And the scene in the beginning of the series is a great place to start, because it really is the beginning of Kagome and Inuyasha's relationship, and I've never seen it elaborated on, even though there is so much we aren't given about their thoughts then. Great job, I will definitely look forward to more.

By the way, I love your writing, "A Mischievous Kiss" is on my favorite list, and your stuff is always so entertaining. Thanks for sharing it!

If you have time, I would love your opinion on my stuff, but if not, don't worry about it. Can't wait until you update!

Thanks again :)