Reviews for Ghost Train
crazyone222 chapter 6 . 7/22/2008
that is really, really, good. i am a writer myself, and i hope i can be as good as you. that story was very compelling and kept me reading till the end. it was also rather bittersweet, and filled with emotion.

good job! keep up the good work and make more stories!
Lora Perry chapter 3 . 4/4/2004
that's allie's line. That was perfect!
SpOoKyMuLdEr1 chapter 6 . 2/13/2004
yes... that was quite abrupt.
but as a whole, i think this story did the task you intended it to do, and then some! great job!
eh, i'm a sucker for less-then-perfect endings, so i'll just say that: even though it was abrupt, it was still very good! have another ficcy planned? hehe.
SpOoKyMuLdEr1 chapter 5 . 2/1/2004
wow... i am impressed. this was the best chapter yet! ::tear:: i liked Liz... oh well. ashes to ashes i guess.
i wonder if old Eric had anything to do with the "drunk driver" or if it was just one of those wonderful curve balls life throws sometimes? i'm also looking forward to seeing how Amelia takes it all. will she start to believe? hehe, this is a cool story!
SpOoKyMuLdEr1 chapter 4 . 1/24/2004
i like, i like.
as always, beautiful command of characters. the thing with Eric kinda got me confused... mostly because i'm starting to forget the early episodes and what Eric's age was around the time Charlie was born. i'm sure you have the timing right, not that it's really *that* important.
everything else was great though. please keep up the good work! (now i really have to see where your going with this story!)
SpOoKyMuLdEr1 chapter 2 . 11/29/2003
very nice.
i had to come and see what you did with my suggestions, heh.
anyway, as i said before, wonderful chapter, great ideas. i'm looking forward to chapter three!
good luck, TTFN!
Akhlys chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Another brilliant piece. You've got such a knack for getting the characters' personalities. I love your work.
Dave chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
this is spookymulder... in reply to your latest review of my fic: you can contact me at any time through the email addy provided, or on AIM, SN: CAtrox123. i'd be more then happy to expand on anything that i said.

keep up the good work on this story!

PS: considder putting your email addy in your profile, might make it easier for situations like this in the future.
SpOoKyMuLdEr1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
i like the idea of expanding a bit on Jesse's character, and this is very well written. other then a few incidences of redundancy and stating things that were already obvious, its great!

if u'd like, i can expand a bit on that in an email, i dont want to write a book on your review page.
kort chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Very interesting beginning. The dialogue is very natural. Good job.