Reviews for Reflection
itsasledgehammer chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
Sunlight-Spider Monkey chapter 2 . 11/19/2003
Dude, you know you don't have to worry about Mush being out of character... cause I don't think he talks enough in to movie to have a character, you know what I mean? Of corse most people judge the people how they are in fanfics instead of how the people see them in the movie.

well... anyway

You so need to write more! This is so good! You like my muses... really?... I can't stand them. 'specually when I'm walking down the hall then all of the sudden I start singing showtunes ::glares at her Itey!Muse:: or I start quoting random movies... mostly Sgt. Bilko ::This time glare is on Race!Muse:: But I love 'em anyway.. well more I HAVE to love 'em cause their mine... doesn't mean I LIKE 'em. you know?

SO yes... I like your story, you still need to write more too... so ttyl.

Love lots,

Nakaia Aidan-Sun chapter 2 . 11/18/2003
Aww...that was so cute! I really should start doing homework quicker in order to read fanfics more often... But hell, that was awesome! Stupid Denton is a funkin' pervert!

Jack!Muse: You're not allowed to swear... We'll tell you mom then strike!

Racey!Muse: You're on strike against going on strike remember?

Jack!Muse: Oh back to Monty Python!

-_-' My muses are so weird... Well, great job please keep up the good work.

Peace, Love, and Newsies Slash,

AlexisVeronica chapter 2 . 11/18/2003
Hey, great update. I am definately not starting to like Denton even more than I didn't already. If that made any sense at all. Hehe. Anyways, I like where you are going with this, the different character's points of view. Definately a good way to go, and maybe at the end they all come together or something like that. Keep writing!

Carryin da bannah

Gothic Author chapter 2 . 11/17/2003
This one was a lot better. Not plot-wise, mind, 'cause that has always been good, but it was immensely easier to understand.

I like the idea of newsie orgies.

Perverted? Who, me?

Gothic Author
AlexisVeronica chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Hey... I really like it so far. It doesn't seem like your first story, and the first is always the hardest. You're very descriptive and I really like the story line. Keep writing this one, cause I think that it's a keeper!

Carryin da bannah

Hotshot chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Very good for a first attempt. Much better than my own first, but we won't go there. You stuck with the canon charachters and did slash which was probably a good move. First-timers usually write mary sue's. I liked the David/Spot and Spot/mush ish of it all.

There were a few areas that were a bit confusing. Just a hint for your future writing. We all know the accent is there. You don't need to write it in. We think of it when we write but if it's in there it makes the story hard to understand. Also, no offense but don't abbreviate (i.e. w/) if you write everything out people will respect you more because they know you take more time in writing, and will respect you more as an author.

Really though, very nice. I liked the view of Jack. I don't think i've seen too many that accused him of being a rich spoiled brat.

Keep writing.

Sunlight-Spider Monkey chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
::clap...clap...clap:: Very good. Very Very good. Never thought of Mush and Spot before. Interesting. I love this story it's so... believing. Keep writing, your good at it.

Mush!Muse: ::looks at Spot:: I donno if I wanna be with Spot... he keeps throwing things at me...

Race!Muse: ::sighs:: it's only cause He loves ya.

Spot!Muse: ::leans over to Race:: You know dat ain't true Racey, I only have eyes for you ::throws nothing pencil at Mush's head.::

Mush!Muse: I love Blink though.

Blink!Muse: who doesn't?

Snipseter!Muse: I don't!

Itey!Muse: ::singing:: I'm a cucumber,I'm a cucumber, I'm a cucumber,I'm a cucumber, I'm a cucumber, I'm a cucumber, Please don't take me to the pickle farm!

Me: Don't let my Muse's give you the wrong idea (oh, and don't listen to Itey!Muse, he's crazy)... I love your story. Good idea and all. I'm just more of a Blink/Muse and Race/Spot fan... you know? well great story!

Love lots! Chip
Gothic Author chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
From what I understood, it seems to be a pretty good story. My one piece of advice is to lay off on the accent when they're not talking. It's too confusing, and I really had to work to understand what Spot was saying.

But otherwise, it's pretty good.

Gothic Author
Thumbsucker Snitch chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
It's interesting...

I enjoyed it.

There were a few confusing areas (Recommendation: If you're doing first person, don't write it in the accent, or don't accenuate the accent. It does get confusing sometimes; hence why I stopped writing the accent altogether), but otherwise, it was good. Can't resist Spot/Davey! There's simply not enough of that to go around.

Anyhoo, good job, and I look forward to seeing more from you. _