Reviews for The Plan
miamorLuna chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
This is so good.. Oh my lord.
Jaide Wolf chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
That was so beautiful! You had me crying at one stage! Please. Keep writing fics like this. You now own a portion of my heart. Thanks for a good read.

Jaide Wolf
UnicornWaffles chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
I love your story!

There's a little detail (I don't know if you did it knowingly or not): the Room of Requirement doesn't appear on the map, because Remus, Sirius and co didn't know of its existance!

But oh well. The story is so good I'll let it go. :)) 3
Aiza173 chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
I can't believe it ended, I fell in love with this story!
FARISWHEEL chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
I love vanilla ice cream. I do agree on that. I love this fix.
megaeeveelutions chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
AMAZING! i loved it!
Iloveharrypotter chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
OMG, this is one of the best Harry/Draco fics I have ever read! I, as a humble inferior, bow down and salute your fanfic writing mastery! Lol :) but this was really brilliant, and very funny. You have a great writing style. Keep up the great work!
iEmmie chapter 9 . 5/25/2011
I loved it!
bellamara chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
Pretty amusing
eve2lunai741 chapter 9 . 8/1/2010
Oh my god. You're brilliant. Unforigivingly, paralyzingly, torturously BRILLIANT. Thank you.
Just LeakyCauldron chapter 9 . 7/23/2010
Hey :) Good story though Harry and Draco are not just a little schizophrenic. ;)
smiley12cool chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Whoa, Harry's being really weird in this chapter.
Amberthepirate chapter 6 . 5/15/2010
Malfoy is so cute and needy XD great job!
Sora0 chapter 9 . 7/10/2009
I thought it was awesome please keep writting
MarieEsmeraldaDumbledore-Black chapter 9 . 5/22/2008
loved it especially the spawn of a blastended screwt and flobberworm comment it was HILARIOUS! but I loved pasy more most people portray the slytherins as evil and uncaring but they're people too. love your portray'll of all characters they work out real well.