Reviews for The Gotham Knights of Middle Earth
icicle.c.cold chapter 47 . 10/2
I love this story. Aside from the typos, of which there were not TOO many, and a few awkward phrases here and there it was well written with all characters keeping their canon personalities. The 'Death' thing really had me going! I thought you might have borrowed DiscWorld's Death, until I realized he wasn't speaking in all caps. You had me on the edge of my seat, completely enthralled with the story. I often had to tear myself away lest I read right through all of it in one sitting! I am going to look for more story on your page now!
icicle.c.cold chapter 40 . 9/28
It is written that no MAN can kill me!
Heh...good thing there are two badass women on the field, eh?
icicle.c.cold chapter 36 . 9/28
What are you using to write this in?
Do you have proofreaders?
How fast are you typing?
You have lots of typos. And chocking is something you do with wood. Choking is when you can't breath. You choke without air. You spell cloak right in some places and then spell it as clock everywhere else. THAT bothers me. *deep breath* And now that I said it, I can forget it, and continue the story.

The army of the dead? I don't remember that. But then, I could not STAND the horrible dryness of the books and have not been able to sit still long enough to watch all three movies in one sitting.
The Hobbit was the only thing JRRT wrote that I enjoyed reading.
Back to reading and wondering and enjoying a fabulous story. 3
icicle.c.cold chapter 34 . 9/28
*chuckle*
That was a NICE sibling fight. Perfectly executed, well written and the tie at the end with the unexpected twist? I daresay JRRT himself couldn't have done better.
icicle.c.cold chapter 22 . 9/24
Analytical review.

About the only things I think you could work on (aside from spelling) are phrasing and grammar.
Those tend to be the two hardest parts of writing.

Phrasing is all about making the words and sentence structure flow smoothly, and the best way to do that is to read it out loud. If it sounds weird when you read it out loud, you might want to go back and change it. A good way to do this if you aren't good at reading aloud, is to use a decent text to voice reader. There are plenty of decent free ones online. Those help with punctuation placement too, because you'll be able to hear where there should be a comma instead of a period, or a question mark, etc.

Grammar; Your grammar is pretty good throughout the story, with only one problem I noticed.
You are having some problems with keeping the tenses the same.
So, keeping the same tense throughout a scene is pretty important, and can be quite difficult.
To help with that, you need another set of human eyes to check it over.
Plenty of readers are quite happy to help with that, myself included.
Anyways, tense is really which verbs you use to describe the time of the scene.

Present: I am riding a horse.
Past : I rode a horse.
Future : I am going to ride a horse.

The best easy reference I could find for tenses: learnenglish/lessons/can-you-name-tenses

Really, you just have to make sure all the verbs are in the same tense. It's gets a LOT easier once you know what you're looking for. That's it, except for spelling. And for spelling, I recommend the free browser plug-in called Grammarly. It's a real life saver, especially for web writers.
I'm going back to the DC Middle Earth now. Cheers!
icicle.c.cold chapter 19 . 9/24
Handled with expert care, Robin was completely in-character, Saruman was completely in character, and the Gandalf rescue was a very nice touch. 3 it!
icicle.c.cold chapter 17 . 9/24
Oooo! Right in the feels! So sad! And love the Bat shadow thing, very comic book. Very dramatic, but not over the top either. It's been done before in the comics (I think) and makes for a nice descriptive picture.
icicle.c.cold chapter 15 . 9/24
Awwww! How sweet! And very authentic too.
Very nicely done and it played out perfectly.
Looking forward to seeing where it goes from here.
icicle.c.cold chapter 14 . 9/24
Well, I am really liking the Robin/Cassie pairing (I just can't think of her as Batgirl) and it is adorable how awkward they are. So true to real teenage relationships. As for why I can't think of Cassie as Batgirl, I grew up with Barbara Gordon as Batgirl. Up until Cassie entered the picture, there had never been another Batgirl, so it wasn't like Robin, where it was more of a title. Barbara Gordon WAS Batgirl, there wasn't another, and it wasn't a title. So I am still thinking of Cassie, as either Cassie, Cain-Batgirl, or Dark Batgirl. Anyways, loving this story SOOOO much and the relationship between those two is really authentic and works perfectly.
DreamBubbles chapter 9 . 1/7/2017
One of the best parts in book/ movie. I love how smoothly you have been able to add the robin and batgirl in it.
DreamBubbles chapter 6 . 1/5/2017
Good story. One drama filled part nicely done.
DreamBubbles chapter 5 . 1/5/2017
Giggles Tim drunk. The best mix of IT nerd and fighting super hero..
DreamBubbles chapter 4 . 1/5/2017
Aww.. nice first impression indeed! Happy. Thrilled.
DreamBubbles chapter 3 . 1/5/2017
Oo I love how he fought.. and indeed it made me wonder how they would have taken Batman himself.. and how cute of Tim not wanting nightwing to know! So cute! I whish I'd see that in a movie.
DreamBubbles chapter 2 . 1/5/2017
Oh wow this is awesome! I picked this up by curiosity. Wanted something entertaining.. skipped most of first shapter.. no idea who the willains were.. and this batgirl is not known to me.. but whoa.. starting to become an addicting storyline!