Reviews for The Gotham Knights of Middle Earth
DreamBubbles chapter 9 . 1/7/2017
One of the best parts in book/ movie. I love how smoothly you have been able to add the robin and batgirl in it.
DreamBubbles chapter 6 . 1/5/2017
Good story. One drama filled part nicely done.
DreamBubbles chapter 5 . 1/5/2017
Giggles Tim drunk. The best mix of IT nerd and fighting super hero..
DreamBubbles chapter 4 . 1/5/2017
Aww.. nice first impression indeed! Happy. Thrilled.
DreamBubbles chapter 3 . 1/5/2017
Oo I love how he fought.. and indeed it made me wonder how they would have taken Batman himself.. and how cute of Tim not wanting nightwing to know! So cute! I whish I'd see that in a movie.
DreamBubbles chapter 2 . 1/5/2017
Oh wow this is awesome! I picked this up by curiosity. Wanted something entertaining.. skipped most of first shapter.. no idea who the willains were.. and this batgirl is not known to me.. but whoa.. starting to become an addicting storyline!
MearnT chapter 47 . 10/13/2016
I read this a long time ago and forgot how much I enjoyed this story. Nice work.
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 47 . 7/27/2016
This was amazingly well written, and quite frankly, something that I wasn't expecting. But wow, what a wonderful surprise it was! I absolutely loved this story! Thank you so very much for writing this! I'm off to see if you've written a sequel! X)
Naosj chapter 47 . 4/23/2016
It's great, but before anyone reads this, understand that this is another one of those stories where all the major events stay the same and the only point is to watch the crossover-ers react to LOTR and LOTR characters react to them.
paintbuckets chapter 47 . 11/13/2015
Have I already reviewed this? I probably have, but anyway I just reread this for the fourth time and it still makes me turn into a puddly mush of happiness. It's so good it makes me so happy. I dance. Idk why this isn't in the crossover section though, all the poor souls looking for a batman/lotr crossover and never found a good one. Ah well, tough for them. I'm going to favorite this so I can come back and read this easier. Keep up the sequel and good luck!
Nightwingsass chapter 47 . 11/2/2015
I just finished reading this on my phone as I traveled around New Zealand on a backpacking trip. It was the perfect story to have with me at the time since I got to see several of the filming locations for LOTR and the Hobbit! It took me a few chapters to figure out that LOTR must not exist in your Batman verse cause you know that nerd Tim would have read them or at least seen the movies. So for a while I was confused because I thought Tim was going to have a ton of foresight into events, but I'm really glad he experienced everything first hand instead. One of my favorite arcs was when Cass was encouraging Eowyn to fight. I loved that she was a female fighter in the originals, but you went so much more into that here and it was perfect! The story line with Klarion and Sauron was expertly tied into the LOTR mythos! I also thought that glimpse towards their own world with their uniforms in cases wad so sad. It left me wanting more back at home scenes (like what the bat fam went through) I feel like it ended too quickly! Thanks for giving me such a great fic to read in New Zealand!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/23/2015
I'm pretty sure that when Tim drake was robin that Stephanie a.k.a. the spoiler was batgirl and that cassandra Cain was going by Black Bat
Guest chapter 3 . 10/23/2015
Tim drake is so much better as Red Robin then as just plain old Robin not only for the awesome costume but because of all the skills and experience he has acheived
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
While this story has potential it would have been much better if it had Tim drake as red robin and 17 or 18 rather than when he was robin which he really only used while he was still pretty green and unexperianced a lord of the rings crossover would of been so much better with a young adult Tim drake where he is a bad ass rather then a kid Tim drake where he is still rather rookies like
Diclonious57 chapter 9 . 10/17/2015