Reviews for The Gotham Knights of Middle Earth
halberd chapter 40 . 2/14/2006
Oh... Dear... God...

Cassie better not be dead or I will virtually pound you to a bloody pulp, kill you, bring you back to life and repeat the process over again.

But, except for that part, awesome chapter! I'm gripping the edge of my set, waiting for more!

This is completely and utterly amazing. I must have said this like five times already, but I can't get over how well you wrote this.

I'll be waiting (im)patiently for more!

With lots of fangirl-ish squeals,

SB
XinnLajgin chapter 40 . 2/13/2006
.:Holding back tears:. Now you absolutly have to update soon. The cliffys are killing me. What will happen to the dynamic duo if they survive that is? And if you say they become the knights of middle earth so help me I'm gonna hurt you.
Toblerone too lazy to log in chapter 40 . 2/13/2006
Oh man that was intense! Very exciting, but so sad... I really hope Cass doesn't die, I really do, but if you decide to (I don't wan to say kill her off, cause I don't think that phrase really applies here) "end her life" I think I would be able to deal with it. I mean, I'd be depressed and sulky for a little while ( actually a whole while, like a month or so) and I'd probably get a little mad at you for a while (much like when JK Rowling killed off certain characters... sob...) but I you handled it tastefully I think I would be alright with it, because this story has been written very well so far and...

Ah, who the hell am I kidding! DON'T LET CASS DIE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Fusion Blaster chapter 40 . 2/13/2006
Well. You really really know how to streach them out.

I was kinda hopen for a Eowyn and Cassandra team up.

Damn man you really know how to make the hurting come. Tim is gonna go batshit now isn't he.
TheOneBlueGecko chapter 40 . 2/13/2006
This would have to be my favorite chapters so far, I am really hoping that Batgirl will be ok. But I can understand if you kill her off, not that I want her to be dead...As always I will be eagerly awaiting your next chapter.
Gundum M chapter 39 . 2/11/2006
I like this fic as much as you like writeing cliff hangers
Alia G. L chapter 39 . 2/6/2006
Man, that was intense! But, I loved it! What is going to happen next? Will they stop him? Or will he win and torture Earth and Middle-earth? I hope that doesn't happen. Anxiously awaiting the next update... Please let it be soon!
Kusco chapter 39 . 2/3/2006
Yeah I'm a big fan of Superman/Batman. I agree on the orc thing. I gotta say this is one of my favorite chapters you've done. So much happened it was great! Eomer going against Teekl was great! As was the surprising twist of having Klarion come back into the story! Best line though "I thought you were the smart Robin." I gotta borrow that line! You totally had me with the "Death of Batgirl" thing. I'm glad you didn't kill her and gave a most interesting reason why not! I love it when these things make sense! Good work I can't wait to see what happens next!
Coral Skipper chapter 39 . 2/2/2006
Holy Sh!t that was good. Its the best Robin story I've read in a while, although with Willingham writing Robin that might not be saying much ;). It was just beautiful to see Klarion make his appearance.
batfan7 chapter 39 . 2/1/2006
Wow, fantastic idea! You are certainly keeping the story interesting.
legolasfan91 chapter 39 . 1/31/2006
i really like i hope you update very soon. do you think that there will be a sequal?
Selene chapter 39 . 1/31/2006
YAY another chapter. Let me do my happy dance now. Poor Bat girl and robin. Just one thing, if Klarion sent them their, and they kick his but, how are they going to get home? Are they going to stay until the very end or are they going to get home after this battle?

I mean I would hate for this story to end but I can't wait to see HOW you end it.

Also, why does everybody seem to like it to torture Robin the most. Getting Robin trown of a cliff seems a bit high on the to-do list these days.

Never mind, time for my happy dance
XinnLajgin chapter 39 . 1/31/2006
Damn you and you cliffys.
trecebo chapter 39 . 1/31/2006
Well, my day has been made, that's for sure.

Eowyn so totally rocked. Way better than in the movie, you added the more 'surround' feel to the battle and her pov made it...just faboo.

Robin and Batgirl: You focus on them so well. Bringing their skills to the fore and showcasing them. I sort of keep up the comic storylines but don't actually read. This is way cool.

And Klarion (bum Bum BUM...cough hack): He really needs a good spanking. His momma needs on as well. Ye gads...

Will be passing this story along to my friends cuz it ROCKS, dude!
Theo Gary chapter 39 . 1/31/2006
GAH!

Again with the 100 percent pure evil cliffhanger!

I mean I do cliffhangers, but I'd like to think they're not quite as evil as this one! Okay maybe one of them I can remember but...meh...

Anyways, UPDATE SOON, I'M BEGGING YOU!
472 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »