Reviews for The Gotham Knights of Middle Earth
Anonymous chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Oh, so she's Asian. That explains a lot.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Interesting story, but what's the deal with batgirl? Is she a little girl, is English not her native language, or both? The pauses between every couple words makes it seem that way, and I doubt it's exhaustion, as Robin doesn't have the pauses.
SharKohen chapter 47 . 7/20/2014
Entertaining and cool. Enjoyable read
SeductiveApple chapter 47 . 9/13/2013
nice story, i enjoyed it :D
Heatblizzard chapter 10 . 9/5/2013
I have been saying this for 5 years. I would LOVE to see an alternate path fanfiction that isn't a crack fic where they actually do take an alternate path such as either the Gap of Rohan/The path Bilbo took or maybe even go out to see and sail south?
Heatblizzard chapter 8 . 9/5/2013
I don't know why but it bothers me that you randomly switch between Glorfindiel and The Balrog Slayer.
Heatblizzard chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
Unlike the last chapter that had absolutely nothing to do with Disneyland. (Why did you name it that or were you tired when you choose the chapter name?) this chapter about Mirkwood is totally awesome and I like how you showed detail like the antique lock being picked and leaping over the tables in the dinning hall coupled with the fight against Legolas even taking one of his blades.

All the other authors would gloss over those kinds of stuff making the scene very basic.
Heatblizzard chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
I fail to see any reference to Disneyland on here.
extracutegurl9 chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
I really love your story, but I had forgotten how you made Boromir the bad guy. So lazy, you. So sad, me. The dwarves would have been just as skeptical, as would any one else. Even Gandalf and Elrond would have been wary of two strange children popping up out of nowhere, even if they didn't seem evil. Any who, enough ranting! I still enjoy this story, even if you are mean to Boromir. :(
extracutegurl9 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I love this story. So so much. I first read it forever ago and loved it, then i remembered it and re read it and still loved it! My sister siblings love it too! even my picky older and younger sisters! Keep it up!
Maia Asphodel chapter 30 . 5/3/2013
Now that's Ent-ertainment!
Maia Asphodel chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
I just love the story and the fact that you made every member of the fellowship important and also that it's not just Middle Earth involved with the War of the Ring but also about the DC universe. Amazing Crossover :)
Trying -Helps chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Like the story, it's very well written and separating the characters was a touch I had not expected. Keep up the good work, your clearly have talent as a writer.
Take the Good Person Test (fourth result on a Google search).
HaywireEagle chapter 47 . 5/1/2013
Well, it was wonderfully done and a fantastic read.

Favorite Robin and 2nd favorite Batgirl. (I like feisty redheads. Sue me.)

Of course there were some errors, a double negative. The proper tense was wrong in some areas. Most of it was minor to be honest. A few times you used the homonym of the right word. (Like Pier and Pyre.) or there were simple grammatical mistakes. (like forgetting to put the s on the end of a few words.)

Definitely a good read.

The tease about Harm is mean.
HaywireEagle chapter 20 . 4/30/2013
Haha, Straight Ninja. It's about time someone pulled a Batman on someone.

Nice recovery with Gandalf.
485 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »