Reviews for The Gotham Knights of Middle Earth
You tell 'em Cass!
Diclonious57 chapter 3 . 10/16/2015
When I hear robin I think of Damian
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 5 . 8/10/2015
I want to point out I like the ideas behind this story but I don't go with dishonesty and this chapter also has nothing to do with anything.

I have moral values and am not supporting this for that reason. You can label me all you want from your social media cluster fuck that loves to label anybody that doesn't agree to bigger government but in the end you are the only fool!
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
Will you please rename these chapters. I got the impression something to do with Disneyland would happen even as a joke. That is NOT cool for misleading chapters.

Sorry but I don't support false advertisement fanfics! A lot of good stories I have read often do NOT have any names for chapters period and is better then confusing names.
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
I think the reason why Gandalf was always so *vague* about Gollum is because Gollum is being used much like the manipulative Dumbledore using people while chanting *for the greater good*.

Gandalf had things planned out and due to not telling people there was no way for his plans to ever work out correctly. How the fuck does he expect his plans to work if he gives vague information that nobody can go bye? It's actually his own fault he got nearly killed in his quests due to lack of communication.

Survival groups can't stress enough the importance of good communication and to be a decent Cop that requires it too. Your tools are of very little use without proper discipline on the thing between your lips.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/22/2015
Important Note: Spelling Mistake That Everyone Makes For Reasons Unknown
"Wary" (feeling or showing caution about possible dangers or problems)
NOT
"Weary" (feeling or showing tiredness, especially as a result of excessive exertion or lack of sleep).
I see "weary" replacing the word "wary" more than I see it being used correctly on this site. I'm sorry if this sounds flamey but it can really throw off the whole sentence/scene because they mean totally different things. So watch out for that!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/22/2015
I love it! but why isn't it in "crossovers"?
Anonymous chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Oh, so she's Asian. That explains a lot.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Interesting story, but what's the deal with batgirl? Is she a little girl, is English not her native language, or both? The pauses between every couple words makes it seem that way, and I doubt it's exhaustion, as Robin doesn't have the pauses.
SharKohen chapter 47 . 7/20/2014
Entertaining and cool. Enjoyable read
SeductiveApple chapter 47 . 9/13/2013
nice story, i enjoyed it :D
Heatblizzard chapter 10 . 9/5/2013
I have been saying this for 5 years. I would LOVE to see an alternate path fanfiction that isn't a crack fic where they actually do take an alternate path such as either the Gap of Rohan/The path Bilbo took or maybe even go out to see and sail south?
Heatblizzard chapter 8 . 9/5/2013
I don't know why but it bothers me that you randomly switch between Glorfindiel and The Balrog Slayer.
Heatblizzard chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
Unlike the last chapter that had absolutely nothing to do with Disneyland. (Why did you name it that or were you tired when you choose the chapter name?) this chapter about Mirkwood is totally awesome and I like how you showed detail like the antique lock being picked and leaping over the tables in the dinning hall coupled with the fight against Legolas even taking one of his blades.

All the other authors would gloss over those kinds of stuff making the scene very basic.
Heatblizzard chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
I fail to see any reference to Disneyland on here.
492 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »