Reviews for The Gotham Knights of Middle Earth
extracutegurl9 chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
I really love your story, but I had forgotten how you made Boromir the bad guy. So lazy, you. So sad, me. The dwarves would have been just as skeptical, as would any one else. Even Gandalf and Elrond would have been wary of two strange children popping up out of nowhere, even if they didn't seem evil. Any who, enough ranting! I still enjoy this story, even if you are mean to Boromir. :(
extracutegurl9 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I love this story. So so much. I first read it forever ago and loved it, then i remembered it and re read it and still loved it! My sister siblings love it too! even my picky older and younger sisters! Keep it up!
Maia Asphodel chapter 30 . 5/3/2013
Now that's Ent-ertainment!
Maia Asphodel chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
I just love the story and the fact that you made every member of the fellowship important and also that it's not just Middle Earth involved with the War of the Ring but also about the DC universe. Amazing Crossover :)
Trying -Helps chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Like the story, it's very well written and separating the characters was a touch I had not expected. Keep up the good work, your clearly have talent as a writer.
Take the Good Person Test (fourth result on a Google search).
HaywireEagle chapter 47 . 5/1/2013
Well, it was wonderfully done and a fantastic read.

Favorite Robin and 2nd favorite Batgirl. (I like feisty redheads. Sue me.)

Of course there were some errors, a double negative. The proper tense was wrong in some areas. Most of it was minor to be honest. A few times you used the homonym of the right word. (Like Pier and Pyre.) or there were simple grammatical mistakes. (like forgetting to put the s on the end of a few words.)

Definitely a good read.

The tease about Harm is mean.
HaywireEagle chapter 20 . 4/30/2013
Haha, Straight Ninja. It's about time someone pulled a Batman on someone.

Nice recovery with Gandalf.
HaywireEagle chapter 19 . 4/30/2013
Tim is my favorite Robin. I would have been very upset with you if you had killed him, but deep down, I knew you were going to pull something similar to when Aragorn goes over the cliff. This was probably just more painful.

Cassie is either going to beat him within an inch of his life, or kiss him to death.. or both..
HaywireEagle chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
Alright. Right at the end. That was epic.
Nightwing chapter 47 . 4/18/2013
Just wanted to say thanks for a great read! I may be a batman fan and by extension Nightwing fan but i'm not very currnet with all the comics. That saying this was a awesome story that really enjoyed. its one of my top favorites.

One thing that might make this story better is if you went back with a red pen to find some of the spelling errors. that's really my only gripe.

Kinda wish that you had Aragorn marry Tim and Cass though. Woulda been very cool if you did. maybe in the sequal?

anyway great story, i'll be checking in to see when you start on the sequal.
A reader of heroic proportions
Nightwing XD
Shadowapple42 chapter 47 . 1/12/2013
Just a quick review saying that I found this story brilliant. I loved how you managed to blend Robin and Batgirl in the story without either destabilising the original material or making the characters irrelevant to the story. It was also nice reading some good fiction with Cassandra Cain in it, as she was given a pretty raw deal in the comics.
1Superman4Me chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
a batman and lord of the rings crossover? That is WIN on SO MANY levels.
osto chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
"All around Elves were singing, dancing and carrying on with joy that only immortals could have."

The elves, in both the books and the movies, are more melancholy than joyful. They are completely aware of the threat Sauron poses to Middle-earth, and they know just how slim the chance of victory is. They also know that for Sauron to be defeated, the Ring must be destroyed, and since it binds all other rings of power, its destruction will end the power of the three elven rings, and force the elves to either depart for the Western Lands, or face the slow deterioration of everything they have accomplished. They know that their time in Middle-earth is ending, and this knowledge dampens their joy.
Suji94 chapter 47 . 11/2/2012
DAMN! I love your writing! It's so creative! Great work! _
Suji94 chapter 40 . 11/2/2012
"...it looks like my friends have a habit of grabbing you by your pussy."
That is hilarious! I almost dropped my laptop because that was so funny! Great work!
492 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »