Reviews for The Gotham Knights of Middle Earth
Jaur chapter 47 . 12/10/2009
Hm, decent story. It was a bit irritating at times when you foolowed jacksons movies and not Tolkiens books. especially at the battle of helms cleft. You didn't have the limitations of time and perspective that the movie had and the book version had a lot of potential that you ignored. The rest of the differences where just irritating because I'm more familiar with the book. It would have been okay either way. still an interesting concept.
Stiehl chapter 47 . 11/29/2009
Wow. Thats all I can really say. I read this story over the course of about a day, and it was incredible. You held true to most of LOTR's story, which was good, but changed it enough and added enough story with Robin and Batgirl that it didn't feel like I was just rereading LOTR with a few extra characters. Possibly the best thing, however, is that the relationship between Robin and Batgirl didn't seem forced, like a lot of relationships do when something is poorly written. The only problem I've seen with this story is a multitude of spelling and grammar errors that should have been easily caught by any decent word processor. I see that the sequel to this has only four chapters and hasn't been updated since 2006, which is a shame. I would love to read some more of this universe. I hope that you eventually find the time/desire to work on it again someday, because this fic, and possibly the sequel, are going on my favorites list. Hope to see some more from you in the future!
Star Fata chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Hi, couldn't remember if I'd reviewed this or not. Just to let you know I think the story's great.
Ailia Sparrowhawk chapter 47 . 2/20/2009
Awesome story!
BlackRoseFire chapter 47 . 2/17/2009
Awesome story. I loved it. I can't wait to read the sequal.
Ordinaryguy2 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
This has some intereting possibilities. I was especting Batman to be along for the ride and maybe the Huntress, but Robin and Batgirl can prove to be rather interesting.
Lynthrocropia chapter 47 . 10/14/2008
great epic piece.

It have any sequels ?

I'd love for someone from middle earth to visit Gotham.

Legolas and Glimli ?
pacificuser chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Cool! Super!
Darth-Flatus chapter 11 . 7/18/2008
"A Mine is a Terrible Thing to Waste"? Thats a chapter title? WTF?
1000GreenSun chapter 47 . 6/13/2008
This story is WOW, just WOW!
avatoa chapter 47 . 1/30/2008
So frickin cool.
steelphoenix chapter 47 . 1/16/2008
Y'know, I opened this story because I thought 'Oh dear, I've just gotta see how bad this can be' (being somewhat of a Tolkien purist). You exceeded - no, utterly broke - all my expectations. Very well-written, and you kept to the storyline without destroying either momentum or anyone's character. I really enjoyed it, except for the grammar/misused words (also an English purist), which just needs a bit of work. Well done.
Naitch03 chapter 47 . 1/15/2008
I loved this story. I found it on a lark one day at work (slow time at work), started reading it, downloaded it so I could continue reading it at work, and loved every word of it. I loved it so much, that I am actually rereading it now, only about two weeks after I finished it the first time. I had to stop reading another LOTR crossover,that I always liked, because it quite frankly wasn't as well-written as yours.

Kudos.

I loved how Robin and Batgirl were written, and how they fell for each other over the course of several chapters.I liked how you changed up the battle at Minas Tirith with Klarion and the dragon.

I liked how Batgirl wasn't a doped up, homicidal maniac. Seriously, WHAT the FRAK was up with that?

I hope you continue with your sequel soon. Hell, I hope you continue your HP/Titan's crossover, because I loved where that was going. (incidently, was Cassandra's behavior linked to that final battle between herself and the Fell beast for your sequel?)

Excellent job, hope to read more from you soon.

-Naitch03
acepro Evolution chapter 11 . 12/1/2007
brilliant, brilliant... BRILLIANT!
AJP chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Loved this fic, was great from start to finish
484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »