Reviews for After the Dawn: The First Years
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 10 . 11/7
Aw! He goes to school with Luna now!
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 5 . 11/6
Hehe! I never really thought of what Pettigrew had to go through at the hands of young Weasley boys. Hehehe!
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 4 . 11/6
I love the house elves in this! :D
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 2 . 11/6
FLUFF! Love it!
I think this is kinda awful. I don't believe Sirius would leave them at the hands of death eaters. The adults that abandoned harry maybe, but Dudley is just an innocent child. Being a spoiled brat doesn't deserve to be tortured to death.
nanaeleanor chapter 15 . 9/26/2016
Nice. I do like the relationship between Sirius and Harry.
nanaeleanor chapter 13 . 9/26/2016
I'm guessing this reveal was necessary to have any kind of plot, but it seems not believable that after being so careful for six years, Sirius would risk allowing Harry to tell all to a seven year old boy who could hardly relate to the level of danger they could be in. Not to mention jeopardizing Dan and his mothers safety. Also Harry doesn't seem like a seven year old. He acts and talks too grownup. More like thirteen.
Destineyofme chapter 15 . 1/12/2016
please write more one day
Elmerin chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
Hey, prologue looked great, but chapters 2, 3 and probably more, in italics, your stories very difficult to read. Also, could you put authors notes in bold, as it makes them easier to distinguish.

Good concept, poor layout.
harryislife chapter 15 . 7/27/2015
I really like it, I think it would've been a good idea for Harry to learn Occlumency.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/10/2015
I really enjoyed reading your story.
Thanks for writing.

KUTGW

You really need to work on plurals/possessives.
tanithlipsky chapter 15 . 8/17/2014
nice and sad and funny and good
tolraisgrey chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
Just a tiny thing, TaeKwonDo is a Korean Martial art, so you wouldn't address a teacher as sensei, and you wear a dobok, not a Gi. That's judo :) (a blue tag taekwondo artist)
Also Professors aren't really a British thing and you don't tend to change classes by subject in Primary school - at least not in England. But then I don't Scotland does either. Plus year 7 is at primary school in Scotland :)
rosebud90 chapter 15 . 4/9/2014
I love u story
Noble Korhedron chapter 15 . 10/16/2013
Wish you hadn't quit writing - then there might've been more than just this and AD: First Year... #sad #glum