Reviews for Journey Through 2: Masquerade Night
OxMiss PeachesXo chapter 10 . 2/4/2008
awe the ending of this gave me chills.

i started getting goose bumps when alex started playing the piano and a violin followed. wonderful story! both of them i really enjoyed it. :-D
Thepillows93 chapter 10 . 8/13/2007
wow, this was amazing, a great followup i really do hope you continue this. You're writing in this story gets me completely captivated. I'd really love to see how you make Alexandr and Michiru's relationship go. and both were really good. I can see that you worked hard on them and it made me enjoy it even more. thank you. and i do hope you'll continue :)
Xavier chapter 10 . 5/21/2005
Nice story. I hope you write a Journey Through 3 with Alexandr and Michiru.
Black Haired Demon chapter 10 . 1/5/2005
this was as good as JT was and I hope with this finished it won't be the end of this series 'cause they're "really very good" to read and I can't wait to read the beginning of a new episode!

ja ne.
hina chapter 10 . 6/14/2004
wow...u r so unexpected. haha..i would have never thought about that. compare to "journey through" its a 50/50. i always like the original better, but i like this one too. hope u considering writing another fic between alexandr and michiru.
Jeannie chapter 10 . 6/13/2004
Great ending but there will be another sequel right? I'm expecting...
msg chapter 10 . 6/12/2004
What! That was pretty cool but you can't end it like that...I hope there is going to be another sequel.
hina chapter 9 . 6/10/2004
thnx for explaining. i feel bad for mina, but it is a usagixharuka fic so :P Its a good sad chap. PLeZe update soon!
omystrs chapter 9 . 6/8/2004
good! very good!

update soon!
Jeannie chapter 8 . 6/2/2004
WOW... such passionate, and sexy too (both Min and Haru) I love it! Wish there is more to read but u re so evil left it hanging. Update soon puhh lease?
omystrs chapter 8 . 6/2/2004
talk about change in events! how is this going to play out...? very good chapter! please update soon!
LadyRuka chapter 8 . 6/2/2004
Nice chapter! Can't wait to read how it continues!
hina chapter 8 . 6/1/2004
wow! that came out of no where. i thought this was a haruka x usagi fanfic. but this still good. im confuse though...is haruka a man in this fic or is it just this chapter? keep writing! it BERY GUUD!
Rhaz chapter 8 . 6/1/2004
I knew it! I knew a love scene would follow a nice action scene! Very well done. Though I am a bit confused..Mina knows Alex is a woman right? You did a very good job at connecting the characters to Alex's past. I like it :)
hina chapter 7 . 5/12/2004
it bery good. very well written. i liked the story "The Journey Through". it was also good. please continue the story.