Reviews for I Know Too Much, You Know Too Little
Midnight Draven chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
Don't worry, i'm 13. I write a lot but I don't publish because I know it will be crappy compared to what I can write in the future. So whtever you want to do however I'm pretty sure you've abandoned the story. (, Ah well!
labellerien chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
I started reading this going "Wow, this is a lot like what I wrote like when I first began..." and then I skipped to the ROD chapter, and almost sqeauled in delight when you said you liked Draco/Hermione. You said you started when you were 12 or 13, and so did I, and I can tell you that I know EXACTLY how you feel. I did the same thing. I've taken all my old stories down from here because I had a certain (um, bad lol) writing style at 12 or 13. But I know how you feel.

I'm definitley going to check yout stories out later!
Winni3 chapter 4 . 7/4/2007
Well, I personally don't really mind but either way, I really hope you continue this story
strawberry-stripes chapter 4 . 5/30/2006
that was great. I wrote a story with a girl whoses name is sophia potter and you should

read it. it is a time travel fic
Casey chapter 4 . 4/3/2006
I think that you should start it over again and keep the same plot because if it's more mature I think it would be better.
RandomTopic chapter 4 . 2/17/2006
Yeah, you should update soon! This story seems pretty good. I also think Hermione should try to change the future because she knows the war was really bad in her time.
reeroy chapter 4 . 11/14/2005
Re-write the entire story over in the style that you write in now. you say your interested in Draco/Hermione stories right? Well you can incorporate that in here maybe. You can write about how Darco and Hermione got stuck in the past and fall for each other. I don't know but do whatever u want to do.

Reanne
bigfan1234 chapter 4 . 10/31/2005
hey, if you can make it better go for it but personally, I love the plot. Go for it girl! hugs and cyber cookies for a job well done!
unregistered chapter 4 . 8/10/2005
continue along the same lines i like this story update soon
Padfoot Lover chapter 4 . 6/10/2005
Either way you decide to continue your story, make sure you continue it. I'm completely obsessed with Sirius, so as long as it's about him (and whatever girl, i suppose Hermione, ends up getting him besides me *sniff*). By the way, I do like the way you started the story. Although, I suggest longer chapters. But far be it for me to decide your story's outcome. I am but a lowly reader. *sniff*
Raspberri13 chapter 4 . 6/6/2005
i'd say re-write it with your new style of writing.

emily..xx
Rusty4Coke chapter 4 . 5/29/2005
please continue this story like you started it its a great plotline and its a shame for it to go to such waste. Rusty :D
swimerchik chapter 4 . 4/9/2005
hey i really dont care if u start over or not but i really really want to read the story ok?
the wierdness chapter 4 . 4/9/2005
i think that you should do both continue this one and start a new one as well all o us Sirius/Hermione fans missed ya! anywhobeezles great soo far :)

the wierdness
Faery's Delight chapter 4 . 3/30/2005
Continue with the plot, but write in your new style. Thank you.