Reviews for Unforgettable
gildedbutterflies chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
That was awesome D I cant wait for the next chapter So hurry up with it lol

Lizzie

x
Caterina Sforza chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
lol hehe tee hee! sorry ur story is so much fun and so funny! update soon cause i need to know what happens! she needs to meet wood! lol keep up the awesome work!
ketherandsandy4ever chapter 2 . 1/10/2006
PLEASE UPDATE!
prettypinkpeacock chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
hey! cliffhanger! oh, well,

plEASE update soon! i cant wait to see what happens next!
KalHoNaaHo chapter 2 . 8/17/2004
Wonderful! Hope you can update soon, can't wait to see what the debt is. You are a wonderful writer, and I absolutel adore stories about Fred and George...Keep writing!
Rapid Squirrell chapter 2 . 8/13/2004
AH I hate that Cliffy! You're such a meanie. j/k Wow this story is very interesting I really love this part (Angelina was one of those detestable girls that could eat as much as she wanted to and not put on any weight.) Yeah I know girls like that they suck! lmao. Sorry I just had two cans of Sunkist. Anywho please update soon I really want to know what Percy is going to ask (possibly a date? for the dance?)

c yas
angelface04 chapter 2 . 8/7/2004
well, don't leave us on a cliffhanger or anything! :D. you need to UPDATE! although i am a little confused at the timeline...you said it happened during the christmas holidays of the fith book? well, in the fith book, percy was mad at his entire family, and wouldn't even speak to them...much less come home.

but otherwise - you're doing a GREAT job! keep it up, i ca't wait for an update!
Scorchy-11 chapter 2 . 7/24/2004
O, another great story. Please continue. Update, update, update.
Free The Dancing Llamas chapter 2 . 5/8/2004
that was so funny!
please continue
PrettyGal1212- in the closet with BJ chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Hey Angie Hurry up and Review its been ages since you have!
(I cant talk though, i havent updated my story in like a year!)
Luv
Onorina
x
Chocolatebrowneyes chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Hello man i told you to review like 3 months ago. PLEASE REVIEW I CAN'T STAND UNFINISHED STORYS .PLEASE
MAN WRITE MORE I WILL COME BACK... AND HUNT ...YOU...DOWN...if...you..don't...
i mean it..
ttfn
PrettyGal1212- in the closet with BJ chapter 2 . 3/11/2004
Hey Angie continue with the story, Cuz Me Likey...Me Likey A Lot!
Luv PrettyGal1212
FredslilAngel chapter 2 . 2/28/2004
Finish the story! you have to! i wanna no more!
Chocolatebrowneyes chapter 2 . 2/22/2004
ow- i wanna know what's gonna happen? what does she have to do to repay them? will she see oliver? come on man i needa know (ricky martin song) *come on baby girl cuz i need to know, i need to know, i need to know, come on baby girl cuz i need to know* lol come on man
I NEED TO KNOW PLEASE WRITE MORE :)
tanx chapter 2 . 1/31/2004
Hey Ang
i've never read this one b4
what is it? what does she have to do?
i'm dying here
please even if u dont like this story atleast tell me...lovely little me...:)
u know u love me...TELL ME!
btw gr8 party yesterday!