Reviews for The Resurrection
graceinflames chapter 7 . 11/21/2006
Hey, would like to see more. What happens next?
Katolina35 chapter 7 . 4/24/2004
Great Story!You did really well writing the characters. The Buffy/Angel scenes are to die for! Plz! Update Soon!
myriassterre chapter 7 . 4/24/2004
Excellent next part, this is a thrilling fic and I can't wait to read the next chapter. You've created a wonderful plot, congrats!
Queen Boadicea chapter 7 . 4/23/2004
I love Scooby interaction. All the voices exactly right and credible drama as well make for great storytelling. Thanks for continuing this story.
myriassterre chapter 6 . 4/18/2004
Absolutely love this chapter! Update ASAP!
Queen Boadicea chapter 6 . 2/15/2004
I'm glad Buffy and Angel have had this little talk although it doesn't appear to have resolved anything. Maybe he ought to make this request of Xander or Giles...
myriassterre chapter 5 . 2/5/2004
I really like this fic, you have to continue ASAP
Sweetnlilly chapter 5 . 2/3/2004
cool (im practicin da art of monologue) *g*
bashipforever chapter 5 . 1/31/2004
Very interesting. Keep writing! Need to know more about what's happening here.
Queen Boadicea chapter 5 . 1/31/2004
I think Buffy's being a tad unfair. She must suspect that Angel was under some kind of spell given the look in his eyes and the way he was behaving. She also popped him one in the jaw so she should be the one apologizing.
bashipforever chapter 4 . 1/26/2004
Wonderful fic. I can't wait to read more!
Queen Boadicea chapter 4 . 1/25/2004
The re-writing you've done on this has paid off; this is a fine story. The interactions and dialogue among the Scoobies is just right. Even Cordelia sounds correct. I've rarely heard such masterful, delicate nuances in the conversations between Buffy and Angel, too. It doesn't read like a first effort at all. I eagerly await the future chapters.
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Hi, Goldy! Remember me, QB? I'm one of your long-time fans. I have you on my author alert list and I'm glad to see a new BtVS story of yours even if it's just an old one you're re-writing.
You know, for a first fic, this one isn't bad. It has suspense, a credible villain, drama and action. It's a great lead-in and I have only one question. Why is a female vampire called "Daniel?" Is it meant to be "Danielle?"
RiverDoe chapter 4 . 1/25/2004
i don't usually like B/A fics, tend to prefer B/S, but for some reason i like this one.
really like the bad guy in this one.
please update soon.
myriassterre chapter 3 . 1/19/2004
You are under direct orders to update this fic ASAP, you got it? Seriously, that was great, update, update, update...I really want to know what happens