Reviews for Diaries of a MarySue Author
Guest chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
The first chapter was absolutely hilarious! Ah, I felt sorry for Miss Marysue.

But for the remainder of the story you sounded like a good writer trying to sound bad in order to parody this Marysue. Be natural!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
WOO HOOOOOOOOO! PARTAY TIME!
aloverof-salmonandsoup chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
You don't have to re-write this. The bad writing could be "done on purpose" to accentuate the stupidity of Suethors.

I still applaud you, madam/monsieur (never really looked to see what you were, no offense.).

And so I favorite.
Adriana Espan chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Hahaha so funny! :) I like the way you write it.
H8TER chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
This is a crap, typical Mary-Sue with an old, overused storyline. Stop writing now or I'll get my friends at the Glenorchy Mafia to cut your legs off. I mean it. You'll never be this . . . Autumn Forest or whatever her name is.
Reveiwer chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
This is a Mary Sue. Stop writing now.
Winstoneth chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
You need a life, badly. You also seem to have tendancies toward generalizing things. Ever stop to wonder that not everyone cares about what you think of Mary-Sues? Or the fact that you seem to have some bizarre hatred towards Americans? ( I am not American, but I've seen just as many retarded Brits as Americans, or any other nationality for that matter.) You, my dear, seem to be one of those retards; you are NOT funny. It takes someone with true talent to actually pull a story like this off. I'd love to see someone make a parody of a kid parodying a Mary-Sue fic, so that way they can see just how retarded and unfunny they truly are.

Get over yourself. Really. It would be for the good of mankind to have one less arrogant, "know-it-all" in the world. You aren't funny, your intelligence does not exceed that of any Mary-Sue writer, and believe it or not, not everyone agrees with you.

Please excuse my English, as German is my first language.
Lady Charity chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
hahahaha! The secrets of a Suethor! the flames! They burn...for suethors! I LOVE fire...anyways, awesome parody!
passionate fire chapter 5 . 8/3/2006
I didn't know wether to laugh or gag.

hahahahah! (pukes all over floor and computer)

yay for making fun at Mary Sues!

DIE SUES!
The Greymalkin chapter 7 . 6/11/2006
You know, I really admire what you're doing here. Educating people about the horrors of the Mary-Sue. I know I couldn't write something like this, I'd feel dirty.
antijuicy chapter 12 . 3/29/2006
Goddamn awesome.

Mary Sues must die! :P
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Warning to all fanfic writers: write one bloody mary sue fic and hear about it the rest of your life... The fandom world is cruel, indeed.
MyStOrIeS chapter 12 . 7/24/2005
"You're a metamorphmagus you crazy bitch" Oh..my..Gosh. I can't breathe I am laughing so hard, still. But my favorite part was the baby, Araminta...which was in the last chapter. But still. I normally prefer serious/angsty/semi-fluff romance stories, but I'm thinking about...um...broadening my horizons, or whatever you call it.
MyStOrIeS chapter 11 . 7/24/2005
So, um, I have a question. What happened to RADIANCE?
MyStOrIeS chapter 9 . 7/24/2005
I know the math! The price would be four hundred sickles, and the amount of tortillas would be...20, I think. Wow.