Reviews for A Shelter in the Storm
anamaric17 chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
that was a cute story and i wonder if urine really works!
cornflakesnobowl chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
interesting remedy on the jelly fish sting...i think i heard of that b4... dunno if it actually works tho. and how someone whould conclude to that solution is beyond me.
AB Firestar chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
coming from one of my favorite writers, i cant say anything that im sure u havent already heard from reviewers. Just..wonderful story, another favorite to add!
Chades chapter 3 . 8/8/2006
Nice story!Its not over..it cant be!(My english is worse,sorry)
Titus chapter 3 . 6/7/2006
Oh my god! This was incredibly awesome! I loved it! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Princess.Jack.N.Anamaria chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
UUGGHH! This is the last chapter? Not good, NOT GOOD! LOL Anyways, I'm so happy I found this story. Why is is over? [looks disappointed] Anyway, This was amazingly well written. THANK GOD FOR J/A AUTHORS LIKE YOU! Great work.

Anamaria's Lil' Sidekick

P.S. So sorry about your comp. troubles! More chappies please!

TA! ._
Princess.Jack.N.Anamaria chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
*Another* great chapter. And you were right, that *was* a dark chapter, BUT I STILL LUV IT ANYWAY! Can't wait for the last chapter. I'm to read and review it. Tootles!

Anamaria's Lil' Sidekick

P.S. I think I told you this before, but just in case I didn't, I'll let ye know that this story is definately going on my fav. stories list. I *adore* JackAnamaria stories. LUVS 'EM T' DEATH! LOL
Princess.Jack.N.Anamaria chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
BEE-U-TEE-FUL! I luv Jack/Anamaria stories to death and this is definately going on my list of favs. I have a very unhealthy obsession with that couple and this chappie brightened my day a lot. Well, technically, it's not day anymore. It's 8:48 PM here in Georgia. [shrugs] Anyways, this chapter rocks. Hey, are these drabbles? I'm not sure b/c u said *End* at the end of this. Just wanted to know. Well, I'm off to read the next chapter, drabble, whichever one it is. THIS IS VERY WELL THOUGHT OUT AND IT'S AMAZING! You make us J/A fans extremely happy.

TA!
Bananas51 chapter 3 . 12/30/2004
I WANT AN UPDATE! Bet you thought I'd forgotten this story wasn't finished, but I remembered. Guess I can't complain though having not done any writing myself. Although, I did somehow get into a very fanfictitious mood today and read a bunch of my and other's old stuff which did inspire me to pick up my pen again (or my keyboard, you know what I mean). Anywho, I'll be checking back in on the ship soon, took a peek about today but didn't see too much going on and too busy to undertake the latest WIP all in one sitting. So, when I have a free minute to procrastinate from law school apps and other things I shall faithfully read, review, and maybe even post a thing or two *gasps*! Talk to you soon hopefully and hope you had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

-Angie
CaptainTish chapter 3 . 10/8/2004
That was very good! You write Jack/Ana really well. And the whole jellyfish thing reminded me of that Friends episode too. No, there aren't too many great shows on these days, but Friends was one of the best. Keep writing!
Myra chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
BEAUTIFUL...! I just read your story (shelter in the storm) and I remain silent and with a happy smile on me face...! It's beautiful how you drew the characters. Just the way they really are...I was glad to meet the *original* characters once more... Some passages just left a gentle smile on my face...

And I read a lot of other PotC. Your story is the best of all. No joke...

While following the thread of the story, you let flow in the characters thoughts and nature; that makes it a pleasure to read.

Keep on writing like this! This sensitive way of drawing (yes, feels like the story would've been drawn with colors...) a story is rare...

P.S. Please contact me if you're about to post another story like this. I'm looking foward to read another one...
xImmortalx chapter 3 . 8/4/2004
yay, good story! more more more! but that part about the pee...that's kinda gross...lol.
cal chapter 3 . 6/28/2004
HEY! i'm here as promised! :) argh! i, of course, had my heart in my throat when the cause of evryone's panic was the captain being in peril! :( i swear! Ana needs to leash Jack sometimes! if only for her own peace of mind! :) i cheered as our lady was off to rescue her captain in distress! YAY! i LOVE the bad-ass that is Ana! :) i LOVED the mental picture of Jack when they were discussing how he had come out & gone for his swim! that was very sexy! :) i winced in sympathy for Ana when she was informed of her captain's rash behavior & she set up a vigil for his return. :( it's a wonder that the lady's hair hasn't turned completely gray with Jack & his antics around! :) i loved the sentence where Gibbs noted that *2* dark heads broke the water's surface. that was nice for several different reasons. :) i winced for poor Jack when his poor body was rather unceremoniously hauled aboard the Pearl. ouch! i cringed when Gibbs saw the damage that the damn jellyfish had done to poor Jack! :( i smiled when he was thinking that the odds of Jack suviving his encounter with the creature were higher because of both Jack's stubborness & Ana's right of first blood. that was very cute. :) i made a face when Jack was suddenly so desperate to get the rope off 'cause i suspected *why* he needed to be free. :( ugh! poor Jack! boy! was i glad that Ana came over & she also knew why her captain was distressed! i ached in sympathy for Jack 'cause if there's one thing i *hate* it's throwing up! :( i was surprised when Gibbs called for the cook & even more surprised by the fellow's backstory. it was as intresting as it was sad. i loved Gibbs' observation that when it came to being stubborn, Jack & Ana were evenly matched. how true! :) i was extremely touched when Ana went off on the looky-loos who were witnessing Jack when he was not their dashing captain. i cheered her on as she screamed them & chased them away like the pests they were. i loved the good doctor's observations on Jack & Ana & their relationship. it's always nice when an outsider can see what is really going on between the pirates! :) *sigh* i laughed when Gibbs said that between the 2 of them that the sparks flying were aplenty. that was very cute. :) i was very touched when Tom said that he didn't expect to be concerned about pirates before he looked the couple & said that he was wrong. i was glad to see that Ana was trying to give Jack some TLC with the cloth & i laughed when Gibbs said that her patience would probably wear thin & she'd be more physical with the TLC in order to knock him out. :) my breath caught for Gibbs' sake when Ana was experiencing the same emotions i was when she found out that he had known that Tom was a doctor when Jack had been sick earlier! OMG! how gross & how funny! poor Jack! apparently the cure *is* worse than the ailment! :) i was laughing like crazy as the dense Gibbs didn't catch onto what Jack & Tom were referring to! that was very funny when he was mentioning the liquids they had aboard the Pearl. :) it was even funnier when the exasperated Jack yelled out what kind of liquid he needed! :) i would LOVE to see a scene like that in the movie! people would pee themselves laughing, which is rather appropiate i suppose! :) i enjoyed Gibbs' reaction to Jack's shout a lot as well as Ana's. :) poor Jack, the humiliation! :) i winced for Jack when his lesson in pirate etiqutte was cut short when he felt the need to puke for the third time! :( i was very amused as the poor captain was being assualted by Tom & Ana's admonishments when they were leading him to his cabin. he did deserve them, so i didn't feel too sorry for Jack. :) the ending was funny & showed that Gibbs isn't that slow on the uptake. he learned a lesson from Ana didn't he? :) keep up the great work & please post us more & soon! :)
Takada Saiko chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
Aww! yay! Tha' was good, mate! Poor Jack and Ana. She was so mean... asking if it was an order... But I guess I'd be a bit wary meself if tha' 'appened. *off to read ch 3*
Takada Saiko chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
He stands there in the freezing rain steering his precious Pearl in this storm. Stubborn fool! How many times did Gibbs offer to spell him? ‘No,’ he’d say, ‘Ana just gave me a break.’ Without knowledge of the previous she’d offered to take over at the wheel, and received much the same answer, ‘No need,’ he’d shouted above the galling winds, ‘I just got back. Gibbs was just here. *dies laughing* Tha's great! It's so like Jack... I have a feeling Jack'd stand out there until Judgement day if 'e 'ad is way, eh?

Jack had declined offers to take a break and, true to Jack Sparrow form, he’d done so via the path of least resistance. He’d lied. Very true... I feel kinda sorry for Ana and Gibbs, but one would think they'd 'ave caught on to Jack's lies by now.. ;;

He was different, this man who was not quite sane, and not quite insane Genious and insanity... amazing how those two trates so often coinside, eh? . Tha' about sums up Cap'n Jack Sparrow

Ana strode purposefully to the dark mahogany table and slammed a tankard down with a solid thud Poor Jack! I think I might be a little frightened to have Ana storm in to a room like that... lol! Very much like Ana Maria, though. .

She took the tankard and added a good measure of rum from a flask she had hidden in her belt.

“No wonder,