Reviews for Soldier of the Future
Codie - King of Hollows chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Good story. However you may want to put brackets for thought-speech and space out the words so that others can tell what is description and who's talking.
iluvromance909 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
wow... this is really good! and with my two fav characters, too! write more soon, please!
Blue Dolphin chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Well, it's short thus far, but the mood is inviting and the grammar is good. Both things - I believe - are needed in a well-rounded story. Far too few tales on this site about Andalites, really, and I was delighted to see that you were using my personal favorite character's in the series. Elfangor and Aldrea LOVE story, though? I'd never even considered it. Very interesting idea though, and I'm sure that if this story is continued, it will be a very good read. I've got my fingers crossed!
LadyIniquity chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
*mutters to self* It better be continued...
GCNanimedragon chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Uh-hem...when in the hell are you going to update this?
Daxius X chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Excellent start, and its clever how you had the asteroid belt named after the Ellimist's Ketran name. Are you continuing this fic? I hope you are. What happens to Dak? Is the Universe doomed now? I mean, if Elfangor never gets toghther with Loren, Tobias will never be born, so the Animorphs may never have looked up and saw Elfangors ship, or if they did, they wouldnt have been convinced by Tobias to fight. And What about the hork-bajir? Is the free colony ever gonna exist now, since Jara-Hamee wont be born? Either way, I think this is an original, I would never have thought of an Elfangor/Aldrea fic! Good Luck!
~Daxius~X~
Tartan chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Serioulsy, are you ever going to update this?
Shiver chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
um, you ever going to update this? because it looks like it has a lot of potential...
8614357454 chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
I'm a big Elfangor/Loren fan...but this still has me intrigued! I can't wait to read the next part! Please post it ASAP!
shock2 chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
TBC? what does that mean? Good story.