Reviews for Across The Pond
PsychoBarbie chapter 15 . 1/15/2015
hey,
I just reread this again... I also reread my reviews, and my god I am so sorry for my shitty writing... I've always been able to spell but back then I never cared about fixing my typing. and yet, now it drives me nuts when people type like that with me. you were so patient.
But anywho, I miss you. I miss our chats and emails and I hope you're doing well and will still see this. If you do, Please message me back, I would love to get back in touch with you. I was inspired to start writing and posting here partly because of you and now, all this time later, I'm still writing. I've even published a book, (self published but I'm totally in the midst of finding an agent.) how far we've come :D
I hope you're well and I really hope you see this.
Much Love 3
Harmoni
kittyy w chapter 20 . 9/15/2012
It was hilarious and i especially loved the reluctant friendship of the was great; loved it lots, doll.
NBB chapter 20 . 6/22/2012
This story was amazing! Really enjoyed it!
oceanluvr chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
I enjoyed your story... the letters made me laugh my arse off. I love the relationship between Dawn and Draco.

Well done!
skrybspryt chapter 20 . 5/25/2009
Awesome.
Celestial Pendent chapter 16 . 5/8/2008
Holy Crap! July 3rd is my birthday.
lizzy nelms chapter 20 . 12/17/2005
WOW,just,WOW. and thats all i'm going to say (nanner,nanner,nanner.)
Water Block chapter 20 . 10/20/2005
Such a sweet, complete, ending! I loved this story so much! I think I'm going to go and check out your other stories now! (Also-going to so recommend this fic to my friend, chiki-b. She's been on this 'only HP' kick recently, but I keep telling her, crossovers add a little kick to those bland, HP only, stories!)
Water Block chapter 19 . 10/20/2005
Oh! I was worried that happened! He heard Dumbledore and Dawn talking, didn't he?

I thought the way you portrayed key events (voldemort death) was very moving. Also-loving that last 'letter' how buffy told dawn, angel made her feel like dying, but Spike made her want to live. Loved this whole chapter, but it was so sad!
Water Block chapter 18 . 10/20/2005
"She had opened his eyes and showed him the world that was around him. Emotions and beliefs that he had hidden from his parents and friends were suddenly brought to the forefront. They were usually jumbled and, at times, confusing, but whenever he was around her they calmed and became coherent."

I thought this quote was very moving. I love the originality, and meaning to it.

This chapter was great!
Water Block chapter 17 . 10/20/2005
yay! I like this chapter/pairing.
Water Block chapter 16 . 10/20/2005
Cuteness!
Water Block chapter 15 . 10/20/2005
"but it had been worth it to see Draco hovering worriedly over her as he released the curse."

AWw! Nothing like a good curse to bring young lovers closer together!

Great chapter!
Water Block chapter 14 . 10/20/2005
I know this is a little late to say, But I love this story! I usually find stories that center around characters that aren't Buffy to be a little dull, but this is funny, exciting, and really holds the attention well.

Love this chapter!
Water Block chapter 13 . 10/20/2005
It's all a conspiracy 'against' Draco-get him to change his muggle views, and get him to be a Watcher. Loved this chapter!