Reviews for Far Future 4: Time Lost
Dagmar chapter 10 . 1/17/2004
ARGH!
I'm gonna kill you. That's the WORST cliffhanger EVER. Bar none. You're officially E.V.I.L.
*grumble* Want more, NOW!
cmar chapter 10 . 1/17/2004
And I thought *my* cliffhangers were evil...
Great conclusion, but it's not really a conclusion at all, is it? Now I have to wait who knows how long for the threads left by this to be neatly picked up in the next story.
Loved the Wes/Eric interactions. Like the idea of them feeling like brothers *grins*. I'm into male bonding (not that kind - well, that kind too) and this was beautifully done. Liked that Wes was the one Eric could show weakness with, and thought it was totally in character under the circumstances.
Also needless to say, the wrapup with 'Don' and 'Ben' was great, and added some welcome humor.
And I'm being longwinded yet again.
cmar chapter 9 . 1/10/2004
Oh lord again, I just figured out who 'the chick in the dumpster' is.
First part first, what a great windup. Funny, yet lots of action and emotion. But - Wes is responsible for Jar Jar Binks? I don't like him anymore.
And the last part, very sad and very effective. Liked the waking-up sequence. Needless to say, I hope all will be well eventually.
cmar chapter 8 . 1/10/2004
'Falconzord'? Oh, lord...
Great, had me laughing more than once, yet with a healthy amount of suspense. I'm pleased by developments with Eric, too. And I knew it! Who George is, that is, although how he got there...?
Dagmar chapter 9 . 1/10/2004
*howls hyterically*
"The chick in the dumpster" ...? Oh my. *chortle*
*deep breath*
The ending, though ... whoa. Couldn't stay away from the cliffhangers, huh? You better get on with this soon, or I'll hold ALL your cats for ransom!
Great job, you two. More!
Dagmar chapter 8 . 1/10/2004
Gallifrey? GALLIFREY?
I'm gonna kill you both ... and for George Lucas as well!
*guilty giggle*
Dagmar chapter 7 . 12/31/2003
Heeheehee.
Great stuff, had me chuckling and grinning all the way. Half the fun is in remembering how ep. #4 went, and to see what you guys did with it. More, please?
And Happy New Year!
cmar chapter 7 . 12/30/2003
Well, I still don't know where this ride is headed ultimately, but it's a lot of fun along the way. The Wes parts were hilarious, the Eric parts gave a good counterpoint. I'm in anticipation of more.
George? Hm...
Tsukino Akume chapter 6 . 12/29/2003
*Snickers* This is getting interesting. I love all the Star Wars/PR jokes. It's nice to see different views of Zordon and Dimitria, and an explaination behind Alpha's catch phrase. I'm looking forward to Eric's reaction to finding out he was teaching Wes the future...provided Eric's okay. He *will* be okay, right? He's Eric; he has to be all right. The clones twist is very interesting. What says the Vengeance Rangers aren't clones themselves, and the real kids are still kids? The plot thickens... More soon, please!
Dagmar chapter 6 . 12/27/2003
Wow. More. NOW!
cmar chapter 6 . 12/27/2003
Holy crap!
Suspense thick enough to carve up for Christmas dinner. Great job of carrying several plot threads forward to various conclusions or cliffhangers. Very touching scenes with Eric and Kim. But then when Alice made her discovery - I almost dissolved into goo myself, glad you cleared that up. Of course that still leaves the main problems...
In a way it's good this chapter was late, less time to wait for the next one!
cmar chapter 5 . 12/12/2003
Oh boy, just when I'd decided Wes was in some kind of fantasy land - this happens. Gah! Weird and fastinating!
Once again, poor Eric, doesn't look good for him. Interesting developments on that side too, with Ransik tying the plotlines together.
Needless to say, want more!
Dagmar chapter 5 . 12/12/2003
Oh my.
*giggle*
*snort*
I just LOVE this! And is the "Tyr" reference to what I think it is? *drool*
Very well done, you two! Can't wait for the next part ... *hint, hint - still giggling*
Dagmar chapter 4 . 12/6/2003
Oh my. NEAT twist!
Very well done. Now be nice, gals, and go back to the keyboards to continue ... (holds open manacles invitingly)
Mandolin chapter 4 . 12/5/2003
You know, I should have figured when you changed THAT particular detail in "Almost Unreal." And yet it was almost too obvious to consider he'd pop up again... you weren't kidding about twists and turns. :)