Reviews for She Will Have Her Way formerly I Don't Know
Jeanetteg chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
Sorry, but you haven't finished this exciting story. Would you please finish?
jameron4eva chapter 8 . 7/17/2009
PLEASE, PLEASE continue this story, i rerally like it. I wonder what Logan is going to do to Zack, Krit and Syl, and i wonder when Max and Logan will get married.
Jeanetteg chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
This story so far is heart breaking!

jg
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 8 . 10/27/2005
Cool story. I loved it. So sad for poor Maxie when she thought Logan was gone. And the baby name, it was perfect, you did a good job writing it. I hope you write more after this. I'd love to see what Logan has to say about Lizzy...they're finally together...how freaking sweet. Please update soon...you rock.
Maria656 chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
I am loving this so far-hope you get back soon!
GingerSnap chapter 8 . 9/20/2004
Please come back to this story. We need you. We need our Max and Logan.
maggieann452 chapter 8 . 6/13/2004
so cool. more please maggieann452
Lollie81 chapter 8 . 5/10/2004
Hey ya... where are you gone? Please we M/L's are waiting for the big final...
SuniSue chapter 8 . 4/5/2004
Never been interested in Buffy or Alias. Give us DA. That's why we're here.
Please use caps in your title. It's hard to read what it is. Thanks.
Bob chapter 8 . 3/3/2004
Ah! It's all so lOVELY!
idlehands452 chapter 8 . 3/2/2004
woo alright that was awesome! great work! i really liked that chapter. i can't wait for logan's reaction to having a baby. keep up the great work.!
agmgdafan chapter 8 . 3/2/2004
Hey,
Amazing chapter. I hope they have a happy end. Thanks for updating.
idlehands452 chapter 7 . 2/22/2004
great story so far i'm really enjoying it. i look foward to max and logan's reunion as well as him meeting his a title i was thinking "can't lose me" would be good because thats the distinct impression i got from max and her not being able to lose logan in spirit and since he isn't really dead i think it would work that way too. hey e-mail me and i'll try to think of some more if you want i'm writing a story too and i know how hard it can up the great work!
Charlie'sAngel656 chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
yeah...there really is a lack of good M/L stuff out there...although I can't say anything 'cause I haven't put anything out in forever...I had to go through prolly 100 MA stories before I saw yours, and of course I know you're one of the few *excellant* M/L-ers out there, so this was a must-read! I love it!
agmgdafan chapter 7 . 2/16/2004
Hey,
I like very much your story. Keep going, please. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »