Reviews for Memories
Titanic-Talc-Lindsay chapter 1 . 2/21
Dear author ,it's been a REALLY long time since you wrote the ch11. And I wonder if you still remember that you said you would update a ch12 if there were reviews. (Also I doubt that maybe you cannot receive my review because your former email address hasn't been used for long. )But anyway,I have to say we TP fans(I'm a Bobby&Lindsay shipper too)love your story!I really prefer this version of sort of happy ending to the original TV show.
And here is my opinion about My ideal S8 of TP I always think Bobby and Lindsay belong to each other. And after S7 the personalities of them should have changed a lot. Maybe after the disvorce they could find the need to stop avoiding each other to seek he had once sought to live the life he really love,Bobby may change into a man who can pull Lind out of the load of real life ,get rid of her worries and make her feel secure again. And Lindsay,of course she deserves all the best because she used to be such a kind,pure person who would think people in she just needs B to be a better listener who can always be there for her.
Anyway,your story is wonderful. Bliss to see B&L getting back together. I just hope your love for TP doesn't fade away,which means you can finish your fulfill your promise. To give a complete ending. One more thing,I'll be here reading.
Madison Desdemona chapter 11 . 8/7/2005
oh, this story is amazing. I know its been a while, but please continue. I hated the way the series ended lindsay and bobbys relationship, and you are doing a much better job. Please continue!
Imzadi chapter 10 . 3/29/2004
It's funny, but Alan Shore has been on the whole season & you are the only one writing about him. According to most sources, James Spader has saved the show (considering how unattractive the three leads are, I'm not surprised!). So why are you the only one writing about Alan? Well, I'll take what I can get for now. You've done a pretty good job on him. Thank you very much. If you're ever so inclined, I'd love to see Alan take on Jack McCoy & Serena Southerlyn in a crossover fic (or even more to see Alan as a mentor to Angel's Lindsey McDonald, who, to me, is a young Alan Shore).
Linz3 chapter 9 . 1/18/2004
dhertkmrtkmrtk
HateToSayIToldYouSo chapter 8 . 12/18/2003
Hey, Linz!
Another great installment...I'm loving the "witty banter" (for lack of a better phrase) between Helen and Lindsay...that's very entertaining. I also love the balance of dialogue you have going, and the dramatic timing is lovely, very in-character.
Please write more soon! It's GREAT! ;)
xoxo,
smilingdork chapter 8 . 12/18/2003
Okay...WRITE WRITE WRITE! Our poor Lindsay...Our poor Bobby...poor ME! hehe...I'm sitting here and waiting for more. This was good. I agree with Lindsay 800% and I'm glad she stood up and said soemthing to him but now I'm sad. ::tear tear:: I can't wait for the next part gotta see what happens. It's okay without Alan and everyone else because Lindsay and Bobby need to fix this mess. ::sigh:: ya dont need all the characters anyways. hehe. GREAT GREAT JOB! Waiting for more and keep up the excellent writing. LOVE IT!
Imzadi chapter 8 . 12/18/2003
First of all, let's get Helen (Lara Flynn Boyle, right?) some real food: steak, French fries, chocolate cake. That girl is a toothpick! Maybe she & Ellinor should switch meals!
How about a guest shot by Lindsey McDonald (from Angel, also a lawyer)? Imagine the confusion when someone says "Lindsey," and two heads turn. "Yes?" "Yes?" Lindsey is so drop-dead gorgeous he makes Alan Shore (who was also ddg when he was young and starring in Pretty in Pink and in Stargate, btw) pale in comparison.
As to Alan: he & Ellinor are old friends, so they would have some memories, maybe funny things that happened back in law school. Also he has a thing for Tara and I think she likes him too, but she's holding him off for now. He's also friends with the Sharon Stone character, so maybe he'd update the rest on how she's doing. Just some random thoughts.
Imzadi chapter 7 . 12/16/2003
Alan Shore was a top anti-trust lawyer before joining the firm. Ellinor has him researching! That's what paralegals or law students like Tara are for. You may not like him, but please respect him.
smilingdork chapter 7 . 12/13/2003
Hey! If you get this review twice I apologize, my computer has been acting up VERY much. Anyways, I have to re write my review now and my other one was nice and long. First of all Joey Heric! LOVE HIM! I'm so excited you're putting him in here. Can't wait to see what you do. Second, poor Lindsay at the end. Don't make her *too* angry at Bobby b/c I LOVE the beginning with them in together. That was so sweet him giving her his key and the whole thing about her mother. Cute. (I've been working on my stories if ya wana see before I post them and let me know what ya think just e-mail me, I was goign to send them to you the other day but I had to go) Anways, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep writing I can't wait for more. I've been told I can be VERY impatient hehehe. I'll just sit here like a good little girl with my hands in my lap. LOL! Great Job! Happy Writing!
monkeysw chapter 7 . 12/13/2003
Wow, wow, wow!
what a good chapter!...the Joey Heric...haha...didn't see that one coming, good job! Bobby is going to be in trouble...lindsay must be angry...ohoh...whatever u do..please be gentle on bobby, please! hehe
can't wait for the next part!
HateToSayIToldYouSo chapter 6 . 12/11/2003
Linz,
This is AWESOME! I'm so excited to read more, you have everything down in such a nice style...nothing seems out of character, everything is right-on and that makes this so fun to read! You rock! ;)
monkeysw chapter 6 . 12/10/2003
it's good!...please have b and l living together for bobby jr...otherwise, i'll kill u!
lol
Imzadi chapter 6 . 12/7/2003
He talks awfully well for a 1 1/2 year old! Too well, actually! I think he said more than Alan Shore in this chapter! (That was a hint that I'd like to see more of James Spader, who plays one of my three favorite television attorneys!)
smilingdork chapter 6 . 12/7/2003
Hey...can I say more? LOL... Great job, awe Little Bobby I still think he's the cutest and he keeps getting cuter and cuter in each part. And as much as I love Bobby and Lindsay together I also love their mixed emotions and them going back and forth between them with their relationship. I really hope part 7 is up soon because I can't wait for more! Keep up the excellent writing! And can't wait to see what happens to B/L next! Happy writing!
HateToSayIToldYouSo chapter 5 . 12/4/2003
Linz,
Be crazy about this chapter! BE CRAZY ABOUT IT! PLEASE! This was such an awesome chapter, it was really cute and I really had a good time reading it. Please continue ASAP; I'm loving this story! ;)
xoxo,