Reviews for Her Mother's Eyes
Caroline the Poet chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I loved this. It was very well written. I wish I knew who the girl was though.
Lyra124 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
is this child going to remain unnamed? or will she be revealed soon, because it'd be really nice if you'd tell us who she was... although i still have my suspicions about it...

a very good fic you wrote there though...
vaguely amused chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
whoa. huge issues there. really really sad and good, but im confused. is she anyone we should know? charlie didnt love her or anyhting did he, cause that would be all icky and springer-like. sorry, this is just how my imagination workd sometimes.
pdlegirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
You are an amazing writer. Kudos to you and a very well written, heart wrenching fic.
Aaliyah-Charity chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Oh my...I'm speechless...this story was a...ma...zing...you have no idea! This story is just absolutely fantastic...I'm at a loss for words right now...
Dark Angel's Light chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
This was good. You have to continue it somehow. For a few moments, I (like others), thought that the baby was Hermione, until I remembered that the baby is older than Percy, thus she is far too old be Hermione, much less in the same year as Ron and Harry. In fact, she probably has already graduated (or close to) by the Trio's first year. Ok, sorry about my rambling, but I do hope that you will add more to this story. Keep writing!
Backroads chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Oh, dear... This was profound. Very profoud. And kudos to you for daring to tackle rape and adoption. This made me cry so much. . . I feel so terrible for Molly, but I can understand her and I love her for her decision. And Arthur. . he was so devoted. I kind of like that hint of romance.
Kerrymdb chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
*Sniff* wipes a tear from my eye. That was beautiful. I think Molly is such a wonderful character. Good job! :)
Bobbin chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
I normally don't read PG13 stories, because they tend to be more like R - just lewd, crude and rather pointless. I must say that yours was very tasteful and beautiful. As I write this, I still have goosebumps. When I saw you only had a few reviews, I wanted to scream! This is so beautiful, so powerful, that everyone should read it. I love hearing about the Weasley's marriage. It's so loving, so wholesome.

Bravo! Well done!
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Wow. This is depressing and ghastly, but entirely excellent! Who was the little girl? Did she grow up in Surrey, perhaps? Go to school with Harry J. Potter? Were they friends? Hm, this should have a sequel, I think. Oh, yeah, and you frighten me.
Obsessive Kitten chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Hey-lo. I always did wonder why the difference was so great, well now I know. Sort of. Ehe..._ -Sweatdrop.- Yeah. So, good job, the fic was very descriptive and enthralling. Continue to write; you are very talented. Kudos to you!
OtterMoon chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Absolutely beautiful. I really love it. Would there be any possibility of continuing the story?