Reviews for The Kitty Kat Rebel
X22 chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
Where is Pyro!? What's going to happen to Kitty!? Pllllllweeeeease continue!
Txz chapter 9 . 6/4/2013
Plz update the suspense is killing me I luv it so far
- Txz
ZoeysZone chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
Im going to kill you! You got my hopes up, thinking Pyro was alive and hes not! HOW DARE YOU?
roguelebeau chapter 9 . 6/21/2005
I'm rather eager to see what comes next, could you help me here?

BTW loved the ROMY chappie!
anonymous chapter 9 . 3/19/2005
GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE NEXT!
Redemmo chapter 9 . 1/13/2005
this story is awsome! please continue soon, i'll be keeping an eye on it to check for progress.
meow chapter 3 . 11/14/2004
its kinda mary sue the way everyone wants timber to join their team.
Tourn chapter 9 . 12/10/2003
Review 4 u! You diserve it! I want to know what happends. g2g I'm going to wait patiently until you write another chapter *sits paitentally then looks at clock* Is it here yet hehe
Tourn chapter 7 . 12/10/2003
Wow! I was difentally wasn't expecting that! You should add X23 in there since you talking about weapons and stuff. If I were her, I would have gone in there regardless of what anyone told me to do but your story kicks a$$! Keep writing!
Tourn chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Good idea! I was actually thinking of making a story with Lance having a sister, not a twin but a younger sister. If you don't mind, I would like to write it. I have some great ideas for it. Plz, don't get mad if I write one. g2g And keep writing, I want to know what happends!
psychobunny410 chapter 9 . 11/30/2003
Yeah where is Pyro? He must be playing the most important role in the outcome of it all. That's what I'm thinking right now. _
GcArchAngel chapter 9 . 11/30/2003
**claps hands** yea! good work.. i really injoyt his story, you must have put a lot of thought into it... poor pietro.. **tear tear sniff sniff**i hope he's alright.. anyways it good update soon!
psychobunny410 chapter 7 . 11/29/2003
This is getting freaky. Pyro's missing and Violetta is in danger. But it's still good of a story. _
psychobunny410 chapter 6 . 11/21/2003
OOhh. Timber does have a real name. Shock, shock. _
Queen of Hearts747 chapter 5 . 11/21/2003
WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WHATS GONNA HAPPEN?