Reviews for Between Two Worlds
So Many Personnas chapter 12 . 7/5/2004
aw...that's awesome...i wish that i knew more about SG-1...but i knew a little bit so i was able to piece out what i didn't are a very good writter, and good at describing things so that people can understand them. and i loved everything about it...
daydr3am3r chapter 12 . 6/10/2004
aw, it's over? That makes me so sad. This was a great story.
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 12 . 6/10/2004
Great ending.
daydr3am3r chapter 11 . 6/10/2004
ooh...suspense. don't leave me hanging too long.
daydr3am3r chapter 10 . 6/7/2004
very sappy chapter, but, that's alright! sap is good! it's like fluff...always welcomed (by me anyway) anyway, great story. keep it comin'
daydr3am3r chapter 9 . 6/7/2004
I really don't like Martouf (he needs to stay away from Sam! lol) anyway, you listened to me! That makes me happy. Very good story, on to read the next chapter now!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 10 . 6/7/2004
Good chapter.
daydr3am3r chapter 9 . 6/4/2004
hehe, Martouf got told! Never did like him. Anyway, I love your story. But, I was confused on some things. Don't the Tollan have something against sharing any kind of technology, (becuase that other planet went and blew themselves up when they recieved Tollan technology), and the Nox remain netural during any kind of battle? Just wondering, and I think that Azgard is spelled with a s instead of a z, like Asgard.

anyway, hurry and update!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 9 . 6/4/2004
Great chapter.
LadyRaider chapter 8 . 5/26/2004
oh, they're getting married! how sweet, I for one, love this story.
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 8 . 5/25/2004
Great chapter. Please write more soon.
daydr3am3r chapter 7 . 3/10/2004
more please! very good story.
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 7 . 3/9/2004
Great chapter.
daydr3am3r chapter 6 . 3/7/2004
OOh, putting the Goa'uld in Monica, good touch. I can't wait for the next chapter!
daydr3am3r chapter 5 . 3/7/2004
hey, I'm really liking this story.