Reviews for Betraying Memories
anthane chapter 33 . 8/26/2014
Update soon! I love dogs that look wolfy .

(check out siberian husky- its a wolf -like Russian dog.-my favourite dog)
xSterlingStardust chapter 33 . 2/5/2010
I hope you update soon i'm really lovin' the story so far!_Your a really great writer!_
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 33 . 11/18/2009
Alphonse is really FMA
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 29 . 11/18/2009
I don't know how to return to normal, that's funny
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 16 . 11/18/2009
He turned evil? *-*
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 9 . 11/18/2009
I enjoy it.
Fia Jamall No. 1 Beyblade Fan chapter 33 . 5/23/2006
WAHO! AWSOME STORY! Be a bit more dramatic though, it would'nt hurt to have one of them on the verge of dying, ya know. Anyway, love your story! Keep writing! FAST! I CAN BE DANGEROUS! GOOD LUCK WITH THE STORY! IT RULES!
miako6 chapter 33 . 11/13/2005
WHEN ARE YOU PLANNING TO UPDATE? I AM WAITING!
FireChaos chapter 33 . 9/19/2005
wow, amazing story, update soon please, I really wanna know what happens
Anime Onnanoko chapter 33 . 8/26/2005
Good chapter. Plz update soon
JadeOokami chapter 33 . 8/24/2005
cool! I really like this story! At first, the chapters were really short though. But they seem longer now! When are the others gonna transform and all? I can't wait for you to continue! Good luck! Laterz
Abandoned Account 1 chapter 33 . 7/26/2005
Pretty good, though I recommend that you reread your work a little better, there are little things like repeated words and stuff that could do with editing.
MasterFranny chapter 33 . 7/10/2005
it's been a while since you last updated that I almost forgot what was this fic, I am so glad the new chapter is up... _ I liked the piece with the black dog, even if I don't know a thing about FMA... sigh.

Try to update sooner, ok? _

AS always, great chapter.

MF
storm-of-insanity chapter 33 . 7/10/2005
FINALLY. i was about to send u another email. like i said. it's WAY TOO GOOD to be discontinued and forgotten
pika318 chapter 33 . 7/9/2005
You finally updated! I was so desparate to know what will happen next. I also glad to know that your writing style has not been affected by your long absence :)

You know, the moment I saw the name Alphonse, I kinda knew that you have been watching FMA, the name was unique.

Anyway, great job on your story and I can't wait to know what happens during their training.