Reviews for Dragon Blood Oil
mademoiselle anna chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
ok, originally Pixii meakur here. It's been a while since i've read this story. And quite frankly, I liked the original first chapter better. I don't know, maybe just me but I thought the first one's beginning was stronger and sounded less desperate. Your original character is very well built, but don't you think you're making this entire fic revolve around her too much? Have you read um... lets see, Wasted years? I think that fic's original character is the best one I've ever encountered. If you have, then you know what I'm talking about right? If you haven't, I think it'll be a nice example. so do I get a muffin?

peace and love
Ryuu chapter 11 . 5/19/2005
Okay, so I am reviewing. My honest opinion is that it really isn't terribly interesting. you focus far too much on your original character. You might not write about her in each chapter, but when you do, you add a lot more detail to her than any of the other characters in your story. She's always bleeding or cursing or emoing or generally being the 'loud' part of the chapter. Your characterizations of Kakashi and Iruka are completely off. Kakashi would never ever act as uncollected and brash as you've portrayed him. Read his Arc in the Manga and you'll see how he acted as a young adult. Iruka is nowhere near as loud or rude as you are portraying him. He's not 'feeble' either, just humble and respectful. As a kid he was a prankster, kinda like naruto, which would give him -some- kind of backbone. Hope this clears some things up for you.
esther chapter 10 . 5/4/2005
ARGH! WHY COULDN'T I HAVE FOUND THIS STORY WHEN I ACTUALLY HAVE THE TIME TO READ IT!

i'm so sorry, because this story really grabbed me when i first read it, your writing is just so damn talented and even with the dizziness of the AU and the central placing of an OC, it's still great to read.

one thing, i don't know if this was accidental or not, you have placed any kind of divider between the different scenes in this chapter. it was quite confusing. you might want to put in line spacings or a row of asterisks or something.

thanks for acknowledging my review. i can't wait to get a chance to read through this chapter. click and save.

hehe Lord PS is so cute!
Jan-chan chapter 11 . 4/28/2005
That was a good as always P Took me some time to beta-read it D A very job well done to you! Oh, yes, yes I want a translation to the song! Keep it up!
MaliciousFrost chapter 3 . 4/9/2005
Wah... XD what's gonna happen...? Can't read... so much homework... I think I'll just have to wait. It's a very good story so far. But... Kakashi's last name is spelled Hatake, not Hitake... I've noticed you've committed the mistake twice and so thought it may not be just a typo. Otherwise, it's a very interesting story.
MaliciousFrost chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Good start at introducing your OC XD And what an audacious girl... o.o I have a feeling it's going to turn out good.
Josh Beebe chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Hey,

I like this so far, alot of details, and it has an okay plot so far, but this is only chapter one so i'll continue reading, keep it up.
StellarAbyss chapter 10 . 4/2/2005
I just started reading this story today and I really enjoy it. The story is very good it's very interesting and get beeter with each chapter. And it was Gaara in it. I always enjoy stories with OCs and I really like your OC. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Jan-chan chapter 10 . 4/1/2005
Hooray, a new chapter! I super love the fighting scenes and...Renji...I like the way he sounds_ There is one thing which bothers me when I read your story...your use of English is excellent and all but there are still some parts which needs adjustments. Plus the ‘waiting for her stomach to slip through her bowls and into the sand where it would evaporate’ part seriously confused me...what were you talking about? P Ah...also if you dun mind, I would like to beta-read your story, you know check for mistakes? I await your reply Gambate yo!
crazy-antman chapter 10 . 3/30/2005
urm... cool!

haha, update soon? D

Its nice alright, though a talking fur-ball sounds strange... haha!
BTphreek chapter 10 . 3/29/2005
Nice chapter! The only thing that bothered me a bit was the fact that there wasn't any break between POV switches. Other than that, I liked this chapter.

(About Renji- his name sounds very familiar- have you ever heard about an anime/manga called Bleach?)
lisa chapter 9 . 3/11/2005
hii brianna ! ... this story was AWESOME ... rite me one... keep ritein storied they rockk .. ! lol ...
Jan-chan chapter 9 . 3/3/2005
You are back! *hugs* Sorry for not reviewing the last chapter! Didn’t know you are back! Could you do me a favour? Could you e-mail me every time you have a new chapter? If you do so I will most definitely review every chapter you have after this! D This chapter has been a blast! Love how you revealed the bond! (Finally!) Seeya in the next chapter!_ *munches on muffin*
Zsych chapter 8 . 2/8/2005
I'm not sure i understand KakaIru at all. I don't think that the match would really be reasonable even if Iruka was a woman. Far too weak and pathetic to be with Kakashi.
crazy-antman chapter 9 . 2/8/2005
ah...

hey! I am confused about the background of Jezzy...

she's the daughter of a god and human, so... she's a dragon?

Anyways... how come she has bond with 2 guys, not 1?

a bit wierd... hahaha But, its an interesting story!

Urm... i'd look forward to your next chapter

Cheers! _