Reviews for Connections
Stina Whatever chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
love it. is this story finished?
KColl2003 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Nicely written as always, but Xander was right and Buffy was wrong. Buffy couldn't be trusted where either Spiek and Angel were involved. The lucky thing was Angel could be trusted after Angelus' return, he understood the danger.
bashipforever chapter 3 . 1/27/2004
Please write more to this. I've really enjoyed it and I can't wait to hear Buffy and Angel's conversation.
shahid chapter 3 . 1/12/2004
awesome! plz show Buffy's reaction to the new WES and also show that WES shows Buffy and Faith his Dark Side. update soon. also...show ANGEL going Badass on some demon.
Tariq chapter 3 . 1/12/2004
Hi. BEST CHAPTER YET! PLZ CONTINUE! Ok...so, when will Angel's POV come? also...how about a side story involving Wes & Gunn etc? Also...plz show Lotsa Xander (in a GOOD sence)!
Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 1/11/2004
I like this chapter. It reminds me of all the reasons I despised Spanky. I just wish someone would dig through his past and use some of it to dig at him the way he snipes at other people.
angelgirl chapter 2 . 12/30/2003
It's really good! I think you should Keep going!
More B/A yumminess!
this is a really great story by the way.
Queen Boadicea chapter 2 . 12/30/2003
Hi again, Dana! I wanted to look into this story. At first the summary made me shy away. I hated all the Spuffy Jerk Whedon and Noxious Noxon crammed down the fans' throats during seasons sux and the Seventh Circle of Hell and I was afraid this fanfic was going to rehash that. I was also nervous that you would give us what Sarah Michelle Gellar has wisely refrained from doing: a chance to see Angel and Spanky duking it out to see who gets in Buffy's panties.
SMG says she won't return to Angel: the Series because it isn't the right time. But many fans think it's because she hated all the Spuffy crap as much as they did; she's just too canny to say so and ruin her chances for working with J. Whedon again. She doesn't want a repeat of Spuffy or having her journey reduced to deciding which walking corpse gets to be Buffy's boyfriend and neither do we.
Your story wisely puts that question on the back burner and focuses on the larger issues. I haven't been watching AtS this season (two guesses why) but I have been reading some scuttlebutt. So I know which episode you're referring to when Wesley shoots his dad. Honestly, they used a deadly robot as a plot point? Didn't they do this with "Ted," "I Was Made to Love You" and "Intervention?" Do you get the feeling the writers are running out of ideas?
Fortunately, you're not. Keep up the excellent work.
shahid chapter 2 . 11/30/2003
COOL, but i dont think that wes would open himself like that for anyone. show WES cool. show Buffy's reaction to Angel's team. update sooner.
Elizabeth Goode chapter 2 . 11/25/2003
Excellent story so far! There is so little good Angel fic out there, and what there is hardly ever gets posted on . Thanks for another good one.
Tariq chapter 2 . 11/24/2003
Hi. COOL! Ok...plz show the old Wes-Angel-Gunn friendship. Also...plz include Conner! update Soon!

P.S. Why does EVERYONE show Xander as the bad guy?
Ripper101 chapter 2 . 11/24/2003
I like it! I do hope this isn't the end though, because that would be too abrupt and open for it. But apart from that, it's a good fic.
Imzadi chapter 2 . 11/23/2003
You've written Faith, Wesley, Angel, & even Harmony very well in this chapter. Now that Faith has made amends, what's next? Lindsey, I hope!
a2zmom chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
A start to yet another interesting story. (How many ideas do you have rattling around in that brain?)

I like the fact that there are still large rifts within the scooby gang; I never bought the sudden group love in Choosen. Buffy and Faith trying to work their issues is a great idea, I think Buffy should be a lot more understanding of Faith considering some of her less than stellar choices over the last two years.

And a Buffy/Angel/Spike showdown! Let the fireworks begin. (and Buffy is right that it's a lot more dangerous for her to be around Angel - somrthing her friends have never realized.)

"Angel would never have killed you, Faith." I wonder if that would have held true if Faith had gone to see him now. Angel is in an incredibly bad place right now; he's lost all hope of salvation, no longer believes in mercy and has taken to being judge, jury and executioner. What's Buffy going to make of this? Don't make me wait to long to find out!
Emmy Award chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
OOh, it's been awhile since I've read something of yours. I really like this (is this a surprise? I like all your work :D). I'm interested to see what Angel and Spike's reactions to Buffy are going to be, and also how Faith are going to rebuild their friendship. They are going to rebuild their friendship, right? Because it needs to be done. And yay for Giles finally getting some :D. He needed a girlfriend badly.

I'm looking forward to more of this, it sounds like it could be great.

- Emma