Reviews for Too Much To Ask
Codry chapter 13 . 8/16/2009
that's sad ... too sad
lala chapter 12 . 3/25/2005
this is a great story. plez update and can u make the chapters a little but longer.

aftertheshow40214 chapter 11 . 3/8/2005
great story

update more!
SirisAnkh chapter 12 . 3/5/2005
This chapter was good even if it was a little short for me. Maybe I'm just too used to long chapters? o.O Oh, well. The imagery is done nicely. Can't wait till next chapter! :D

Siris
Xesca chapter 12 . 2/22/2005
a-verbis-ad-verbera - v; simplified (av) x (av) (av). That's what it's supposed to be, but I thought that looked cheesy and stuck to av. -;

Righteousness...I'm thinking more...innocence, 'cause she has no clue what's going on.

And btw, the chapter could've been spent on more useful stuff. A few sentences would've worked well; just a brief overview of Malik's break down and then cut to the important stuff, like pounding Isis (setoxisis rocks!) for details on what the hell is going on. And then going to Seto for more details for the express purpose of plot development. Screw over the Battle City arc - WE ALREADY KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

Huff...huff...next.

Seto? Empotionally unstable? That's a laugh. One of the worst things in fanfiction is when a writer takes a really mentally strong character and portrays them as...emotionally unstable.-;;

They're not like that. If Seto doesn't flinch when someone blows up holograms in his face, then he's jolly well not flippin' scared of them. Point in case...not really. More tangental. Uh...you won't make it with Gozaburo as a stepfather unless you are REALLY REALLY REALLY STABLE. There we go. More to the point.

That leads to the next one...gah, long review...

You really exaggerated, m'dear. Gozaburo isn't an extreme version of your parents. He's not even a version, god! Verbal abuse...? I know about it. *steely look* And I'm not saying anything.

Finally, the last paragraph of your reviewer response.

...*bursts out laughing*
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 12 . 2/22/2005
Nachzes: Bleh. Too lazy to sighn in...anyways, excellent chapter. Short...though. [sob] I WANT MORE! [shakes computer]
AllisonWalker chapter 12 . 2/21/2005
It's about time you up-date! I was worried.
SukiRPGAnime08 chapter 12 . 2/21/2005
I still love this story. Plz continue the story plz. Update as soon as u can plz. Later Days _
Kurama13 chapter 11 . 1/23/2005
Wow this is a really good story! Please update soon.
Who wants to know chapter 11 . 1/19/2005
Spelling errors... *twitch*
SukiRPGAnime08 chapter 11 . 1/16/2005
Xesca chapter 11 . 1/6/2005
av here. [(a)-(v)erbis-(a)d-(v)erbera], just so there's no confusion.

I must say - this chapter's better. Seto's still a bit...out of it, but as your writing progresses he's getting more and more guarded and touchy and just plain /paranoid/, like he is. Has he ever, /ever/ told anyone other than Mokuba the reasons behind everything he does? *cough*tower duel*cough* Suicidial idiot that he is.

Well, Eshe did seem like an OC/Mary Sue type of person, and she does seem kind of frail. Very frail, actually. I would expect someone going after Seto to be at least someone to hold their head high after they've been whipped by Haga. I should know. I only win against 6 year olds!

That blurb I gave you? Aw man - I was just jumping off cliffs and hoping I would fly. Maybe in a few million chapters it'll appear. SetoxEshe is possible but not exactly probable. (String theory -woot!) Dueling reference will probably explain.

And me - writing? *hides inder the bed* My friends tell me I write better than anyone they know, but I'm too hard on myself. Sometimes I even wish I could re-write reviews, or re-do an essay that got full marks. I've posted twice, made it to the beginning of the second chapter, then yanked 'em off in a fit of fury because, for me, in the end -the reviewers don't matter, but my self review does.

Wait-wait-wait...Your parents are like Gozaburo? Jesus Christ, I'm sorry for that. I hope it gets better for you.

Okay, back to class. Second period - w00t!
CRAZYABOUTANIME chapter 11 . 1/5/2005
thank god, you finally updated!XD Very nice chapter, though a bit short... PLEAZ PLEAZ UPDATE SOON!
kiwikoolaid chapter 11 . 1/4/2005
hi!

i jsut started to read your deja vu series,

and i really like how you put so much conflict in there. i suppose im not relaly reading it for the duels but i love how you make them go through so much jsut to be with each other ((i hope?))

k well, just wanted to tell you that you're doing a great job.

later
SirisAnkh chapter 11 . 1/4/2005
This chapter was nicely done and yep it is short but still left me wanting to know what happens next! LoL Can't wait till your next chapter!

Siris