Reviews for Behind the Masks
paigemeable chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
This truly is an amazing story. But you haven't updated it in seven years. Why did you abandon it? I've never seen anything like it.
Linoria chapter 9 . 9/7/2009
Great story so far!

I'd LOVE to see more chapters!

puppy-eyes

/ Linoria
Ennairam Atrum Austerus chapter 9 . 8/19/2009
Right, let me make something clear: I have read this story over and over again even though it's not finished. I beg of you, please finish it sometime? And if you have stopped could you send me a message about it perhaps? 'Cause part of the reason why I read this story over and over again is that I hope there would be a chapter 10 _

But all that put aside: Amazing story, really wonderful. You certainly have a talent for writing* (*even though I find the sentence:..talent for writing...a understatement _-)

With the most sincere compliments,

Ennairam
Oya chapter 9 . 7/20/2009
Will you be continuing this fic? Please do!
Kerubim chapter 9 . 12/17/2007
UPDATE! awsome job I hope you update really soon, happy writing.

XD
sarah chapter 9 . 6/24/2007
c'mon, continue writing, i love your fanfic, please? (yet other puppy dog eyes)...

COME ON, I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT! ;)

xoxox Love,

Sarah
sarah chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
hi!

i've just finished reading the first chapter of your fanfic, and i've really loved it ;)

gotta leave, i've still got the rest to finish :p

you've done a really good job :)

xoxox love,

sarah
reflecting chapter 5 . 1/10/2006
-wipes tears away- stunnenly beautiful ;)
reflecting chapter 4 . 1/10/2006
wow..this is great :D I love the scene with lucius dad embracing little sev..how cute isn't that? :) aww...
reflecting chapter 3 . 1/10/2006
-stunned- O.O so...sad and beautiful... love it..
reflecting chapter 2 . 1/10/2006
yes! :D wahahha! I knew he was good!
reflecting chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
woow I really like this fic and I hope to god that snape is good in this :P i want a good snape! he is! rowling made him kill, not him! err,ok, kinda off, but anyway, great story! :D
SevviesMistress chapter 9 . 6/8/2005
REALLY like your story. I'm surprised you're just 13. I'm just 14, myself. Keep up the good work and update soon!
gravityassist chapter 9 . 4/4/2005
OMG NICOLE! OMG! YOU UPDATED! Wonderful chapter as always... *inner BETA comes forth* although I did notice in some places where youi forgot a word or something was worded a little oddly... *beates the ineer BETA back inside* BUT THATS IT I SWARE! I nub-ed this chapter and please update more often!

BYE LEOLA!

*huggles*

Stefola a.k.a Maura Kaya Stern-Black (*snickers*)
lplover chapter 9 . 3/25/2005
I like how you have severus's past I to have him having an abusive father in a few of my own fanfictions i look forward to your next chapter