Reviews for A Tale of a Mother, a Boy, and a Princess
Idon'treallyusethissitesoyeah chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
Another lovely tale, almost as wonderful as the real thing.
apricot.pie chapter 8 . 4/18/2007
bleh!

i thought something was actually going to happen between tiger lily and peter pan.

when i was little it was always my least favorite part of the movie when tiger lily kissed peter.

hahaha!

ive never read the book altho im trying to buy it.

and the wonderful movie that came out in 2003...

i just saw it for the first time a few weeks ago!

but i loved it.

and anyway i loved this storyy

despite my worry

and im reading most of your other ones.

:]

well, i love it!
whimsical kitsch chapter 8 . 2/28/2005
lovely story. I love your writing so much!
Elirrina chapter 8 . 1/10/2005
Yay! A happy ending! I also really liked how petrified Peter was when Wendy fell. Brilliantly done, as usual!
Elf Reader chapter 8 . 9/25/2004
Girl you are awesome! Your stories have just the right blend of romance,jealousy, and motherhood. I think you did a fantasic job portraying Wendy.

I too am a Christian and I love Tolkien,LOTR,C.S. Lewis,Peter pan,and Point Of Grace too. I tell you, great minds think alike. Nice to have semi-met you,

Elf Reader _
Datchi chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
So... When are you going to update!
prexus chapter 8 . 2/29/2004
well, isnt that lovely? :)
snakefeather chapter 8 . 2/26/2004
that was great. lol. i love your writing style. its different. more like J.M Barrie then anyone i have seen. keep writing.
LilFlyergirl chapter 8 . 2/22/2004
Aw this was so cute! Bravo! Bravo! Sequel!
Dreamer of Fantasy chapter 7 . 1/26/2004
omg i LOVE this story! (not new, considering how many others you've writtne ive enjoyed alot lol) i love seeing peter's soft side, his tenderness around her.. aww this is so cute! cant wait for more!
Ashley chapter 7 . 1/26/2004
i really like your story! i do hope that wendy gets better and i hope that she and peter get together! i do not want peter amd tiger lily to get together! peter and wendy are meant to be together! lol i know i sound kinda freaky but im not i just love the way you describe they way peter and wendy interact together they're so cute! and tiger lily, well i can't say that i like her to much! well update soon! you're a great writer!
good job! ashley! update soon!
BendyStraw chapter 7 . 1/17/2004
Wait, Peter won't end up with anyone in this story? Oh! The agony! Lol. I'm serious, though. No Peter/Wendy kisses? Darn. Anyway! This chapter certainly was worth the wait, that's for sure! I wonder if Wendy will be alright? It's superbly written of how she looks and feels like when Peter is carrying her to her bed. This story is amazing, and very originally written. Please do write more soon!
young hitomi chapter 7 . 1/15/2004
so so so so so god
snakefeather chapter 7 . 1/15/2004
this was really good. although i don't like wendy much myself, i feel bad for her. please update soon. this is a great story.
snakefeather
LilFlyergirl chapter 7 . 1/15/2004
Aw, oh no, Wendy's sick! But omg, you're a great writer! This chapter is my favorite, especially how Peter cries when Wendy almost dies. You're a great writer, continue this, and as always thanks for reviewing An Acorn and a Thimble
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »