Reviews for The Hermit
TheCauldron chapter 19 . 2/12
This hasn't been updated for YEARS, but I really hope you finish it one day! I've loved it so much!
MimiTaylor chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
Why oh why do I do this to myself. I get sucked in by fabulous writing only to discover too late that it has been abandoned I can't give up hope though. You have been favorited and followed my dear.
Sarah chapter 19 . 4/17/2014
hum .. i love this story *-* is this the last hapter ?_?
really like it !
sunneedee chapter 18 . 12/10/2013
I had to leave this review on this chapter as I reviewed ch 19 a long time ago. Are you going to finish this some time? I mean,there's only a few chapter left, like you said. I read this years ago and just read it again, and it would be amazing if you would finish it. Merry Christmas!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 19 . 3/5/2013
I hope this will be updated one of these days. Good story not being updated is so annoying.
Rana chapter 19 . 7/15/2012
This is the second time that I've read The Chariot and The Hermit, and they're both as amazingly beautiful second time around; especially wonderfully poignant are the latter episodes of Harry being joined by Draco at the Gryfindor table and Draco's emotional breakdown when Harry first enunciates the reciprocation of his love.
sunneedee chapter 19 . 12/22/2011
So glad I realised there was a sequel to Chariot. I actually like this story after all, now that it doesn't have a depressing ending :)
sunneedee chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
You really should have said there was a sequel at the end of the Chariot. Otherwise I would never have read this. Because the ending of the Chariot was so horrible I wouldn't have looked at your author's page. I only found out about it cuz I was reading the reviews.
MEWL chapter 19 . 12/12/2011
NAEREEEEERGODLALAAKJISKF

update. Its been like SIX FUCKIN YEARS but please, you said there were only a few chappies left, please write them up or one really long one and upload them all ? IT WOULD BE THE BEST XMAS PRESSIE EVER.

if you died, thats an excuse. NO MORE.

PLEASE UPDATE THIS SEXY TOTALLY REALISTIC AMAZING CUTE SAD STORY THAT HAD ME LAUGHING AND CRYING AND GRINNING LIKE A MANIAC.
Mewl chapter 15 . 12/11/2011
Jezz that made me cry. Well done Draco, Hermione, Harry, Random table kid. I hope draco tells harry he loves him and that he didnt mean what he said in their room! :) good job keep writing please
PoliVamp chapter 19 . 9/5/2011
Enjoying the story, hope you get around to finishing it someday.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/14/2011
omg i fianally read right the way to this chapter hehehehehh i luuuuuuuuvvvvvvv it soooo much! its really amazing! i cant wait until until the next chapter! thank you so much for writing the story and i really liked how you didnt rush and made it so real!
KamaraBlack chapter 19 . 8/9/2011
Accidental blow job LMFAO Funniest thing Ive read in awhile.

I do hope you finish this someday. :)
NA chapter 19 . 5/31/2011
Faith in humanity has been restored :) Hope to see some soon... but considering this was last updated 5 years agooo... yeah. Hope you update soon :) Thank you for your time.
Sheri Contrary chapter 18 . 3/10/2011
Oh...going back to chapter 18, since I didn't review that one...finally some semi-sex! Pleased that they finally got below the belt! )