Reviews for Happy Christmas Padfoot
Christabel chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Aw, that was so cute :) I love sirius/remus fics. Yay! Hadn't heard the song before, I actually thought you'd written it yourself to go with the fic (shows how ignorant i am...oh well) but I think that testifies to how well you fitted the song and the fic together...am I making sense? Anyway, loved it but it was siri/rem so how could I not? Sorry, this is far too long. Bye x
account chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
aw brilliant story,
Padfootwolfboy chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
::eats fic hungrily and grins::
How I luff you...
::burps and wipes red-and-green crumbs from mouth::
OOh! Yum... Fluffiness. Just the way I like 'em!
Terra chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Sweet. Love the story. Love the song too, and it fits greatly.
Clogsy chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Nice. Made me wish that I had someone though so I feel a bit depressed now / A sweet story.
tigerlily26 chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
*sniff*...this is so sweet its making me cry. course that could also have something to do with listening to Faith Hill Where are you christmas at the same time as reading it. But this is beautifully written, I love the end about sirius finally seeing something he wants to kepp and remus's house getting a bit of holiday cheer. Thanks for making my day with this story and Happy Holidays to you
~tigerlily~
Gypsy Lupin-Black chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Loverly!
Liked the 'sparkly, twinkley, glittery things'
bit. Made me laugh. And, of course, you
captured the confessions wonderfuly.
Write more on Sirius' Cure for Wedding Nerves!
I'm begging ya!
Blessed be,
-Gypsy
LilaStar chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
gah! *wipes eyes* Evil trick that was...making me cry like that...

Lovely story.
Dace chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Whe sorry it took me so long to read this! But I'm glad I got round to it - it's really lovely )

Keep it up dear! You rock!
HappyDappyDrunk chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Aww. How sweet. If only Sirius would show up at my house on Christmas...That would definately make me happy. _...Anywho, good job and whatnot. (or better yet...Remus...XD)
Rowna Seria chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
That was really awsome. One of the best fics I've read in a while, the first one I've been commpelled to review in a long time. It really had a good mix of elements. Definitly a good short fic if someone has a bisic knowledge of the characters. I really liked how you portrayed Remus.

Well, that was rather long, but oh well, I hope I was at least a little coherent. Sorry if I spelt things incorrectly. bye.
silver-sunn101 chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
That was a great fic, I like your writing style! And any Sirius/Remus fic is automatically a great one anyway, so you just made it better!

:~*~:silver-sunn101:~*~:
Random Rockstar chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Aw! That was wicked sweet . . . yet sad. I love it. You did an awesome job writing it, and heh - I just loved it. Yay for you. . My December is such a good song, too.

-Random Rockstar Lizzie-

-I've gotta bust you out of here somehow.

I've never seen your heart this tired,

I've never seen your spirit held down.-