Reviews for Force
dedred4584 chapter 30 . 1/28
interesting twist of two sci fi realms good work I hope you do others
Demetra83 chapter 2 . 1/13
A little hope for Sam ;)
Demetra83 chapter 1 . 1/13
Nice start ;)
Indecisive Bob chapter 30 . 12/29/2013
Great story! The ending seemed a bit anticlimactic and rushed, but it was alright. Your writing is very good, and your grammar and spelling is great! It's so much easier to enjoy a story when I don't have to reorganize and correct sentences in my head as I read. Again, excellent job!
kalani.gapido chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
W1553 chapter 30 . 8/27/2013
Well this was a really fantastic story, what else can I or need I say.
Looking forward to reading more from you.
Pokey1984gmail chapter 30 . 2/25/2013
I know it's been nearly a decade and I've been all but a lurker for years, I even got away from SW for a while, but I wanted to drop a quick line. You see, after all this time and having read uncountable stories in the mean time, I just re-read this one. It is still Awesome. I can't say it's THE best crossover ever, simply because I have yet to discover a good way to rank such a thing. That being said, "Force" would definitely be in the top 5, if I tried.

Thank you, even ten years later, for going to the work of writing such a wonderful story.

-Pokey1984
charlestonstexan chapter 30 . 1/6/2013
So I stumbled upon your stories and over the past week I have read them... all... I think... anyway I just wanted to drop a note to let you know that I really really enjoyed this story!
Lena-F chapter 30 . 11/19/2012
This is the most incredible story I've ever read ! God I love the Universe you created ! AMAZING JOB !
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 30 . 9/15/2012
I LOVED this! read it all from start to finish in one sitting :) seriously epic :)
Bugsquirt chapter 23 . 4/18/2012
I'm going to keep this relatively brief.

Your writing, while some of it is fairly mature, there are parts that still feel juvenile. For example: You have characters acting relatively immature and, sometimes, out of characters. Sam, while she seemed "in character" for the first few chapters due to the premise that time has passed with her as a slave, the later chapters show her as thinking through situations in a mature manner much less, being the center of attention in all scenes in unlikely ways, and being "showboated" into scenes.

On the "showboated" comment: You are writing her into situations that has her showing how much better she is than everyone else (of course she isn't arrogant about it, it's your writing of her that makes it come off as "showboat"). She becomes the center of attention while all these wonderful characters are noted on the side (except Jack, but his characterization has issues. And why is Leia, a politician, on the mission to get the stargate? It didn't make sense other than you forcing her into the situation. The virus arc felt contrived as a device for the stargate rediscovery).

The "Ma-Carter" bit was overplayed and became old.

The whole "use the force" bit came off as overly cliched and I found myself rolling my eyes a lot.

I'm going to stop there. There are just too many small things that eventually added up to me stopping after this chapter. The Kinsey "confrontation" was the proverbial straw when it came to total destruction of my suspension of disbelief.

Actually, I'll give you what I did like. I liked that you wrote and completed this story. I like that you tried to get these two universes together even with the plethora of little issues in it. There were times that you sucked me into the reading and I forgot about RL for a chapter or two.

Anyhow, keep learning writing.

P.S. I just now noticed that you completed this in '05. I might have to check out your recent writing to see how you've improved since then. I think you have talent, you just lack refinement and maturity in your writing.
The Magic Bringer chapter 30 . 8/23/2011
Amazing fic! I've read it before but now that I've seen Star Wars as well I understand it a lot better and am very impressed with the way you wove the two worlds.
Hawklan chapter 30 . 7/6/2011
*Chapter 26 – Return*

good that they are back and damn now the snake is in control of the Remnat? Not good

*Chapter 27 – Intelligence*

nice but pointless Intelligence gathering as it seems.

*Chapter 28 – Battle*

ahh good that Phellaon is still respect by most of the IMP troops.

*Chapter 29 – Convergence*

ahh good the Asgard helped with the Vong, which hopefully means Chewie and Anakin are still alive.

nice that on Earth all is sorted out as well

*Epilogue *

nice Epilogue to an awesome story. Thank you very much for sharing it, even if I'm sad to see it at an end. You should try to sell this story to Lucas and who ever owns Star Gate. You blended those two worlds wonderfully and I wouldn't mind to read it again in book form :)
Hawklan chapter 25 . 7/6/2011
*Chapter 21 – Debrief*

Kinsey...ohhhh that will be a fun meeting. I hope he angers one of the Wookies to much :)

*Chapter 22 – Adjusting*

ahh there is nothing funnier than a rumor mill :)

ohhaa placed under arrest :)

*Chapter 23 – Confrontation *

ahh I'm not surprised that meeting didn't went well...

*Chapter 24 – Plans*

uhhaa seems like their only way is to fight it out...what a shame...

*Chapter 25 – Escape*

good they got out without hurting someone, but I wonder what will happen now on Earth.
Hawklan chapter 20 . 7/6/2011
*Chapter 15 – Flight*

ahh good Jack is learning a bit and T..oho...I hope you didn't really just kill him off.

*Chapter 16 – Assassination*

ohhaa what an end to their meeting with those politicians...and I won't be surprised if they get blamed for it :)

*Chapter 17 – Realisation*

ahh I hope they won't be surprised to badly when they attack and good Sam opened herself up.

*Chapter 18 – Assault*

ah congrats to Sam...rofl about the talk between Sam and Jack after the briefing ahh looks like the Snake came up with something to block the force? Those strange Lizards? Or something like them.

*Chapter 19 – Betrayal*

ahh Deereen a traitor and good Hammond opened tha gate.

*Chapter 20 – Healing*

ahh I wonder when the NID will turn up to try and arrest the aliens...