Reviews for Half Demon Prep's and Punk Rock Miko's
Nezumi-24-7 chapter 44 . 8/17/2014
Nooooooooooo its all over *insert chibi crying face here*
Nezumi-24-7 chapter 38 . 8/15/2014
Hello i tried the link n it didnt work n...i just spet 1 hour going through 10 years of fanfics to try n find it ..lol...could you please send me the link if its still there _ thank u
Beverley chapter 31 . 8/14/2013
1 st & 2 nd movie
kagome15higurash chapter 38 . 4/18/2013
i

ummm sempi i cant find the links you posted it wont work TT_TT
Breavery chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
Inuyasha right next to her and she do not see hes computer WTF
naeluvsu chapter 44 . 2/21/2013
so this story made me mad , sad, depressed, completely insane however it made me happy , content , peaceful, and in undeniably in love with this story! I was flipped my ish when she gave up her powers an not get them back but then earlier in the story in the future whe he goes to her on the porch she has her wings and powers so i thought huh maybe you forgot or maybe you did the whole if you guys were truely paying attention she gets her powers back at some point in the future seeing as in the future she has her powers and wings along with their daughter.. so like i said putting those pieces together and let me know if im right on that , i was cotent in the end with her not having her powers at the moment because out of all the stories ive read i truely believe making kagome an angel was the smartest thing you could ever do! It truely brings the beauty of her soul espically in the series and to be captured like that was heart warming and reading this actually strengthened my love for not only the series but fanfiction .. and it made me see how deep love can get even more than it already is .. how much are you willing to suffer to feel those brief moments of absoulute peace and happiness because i will tell you now .. i would go through anything if it meant that i will spend my last moments in the arms of the barer of my soul , my better half will truely b a gift from god and idk how or when we will find eachother , i know we will .. it will feel like we never left like we just said see you soon instead of goodbye.. everybody is somebodys missing rib (look it up its in genesis lml , just saying in case people who dont know what im talking about) i am going to sleep now , with a smile on my face and love on my mind .. thank you for this story ! ;) never stop .
kagome princess 109 chapter 35 . 10/29/2011
this is so sad p.s why do people keep dyeing?
inuyashalovekagome4alltime chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
u had me chapter 1.. :P
sliver snow chapter 44 . 5/16/2010
Hi i loved your story. I also read Grave Of The Fireflies. and i loved it too. Did you write anymore stories? If you did please email them to me at also email me the website for the lemon chapter as i wanted to read it but can't go to the website.

Thanks
Carter77 chapter 38 . 2/17/2010
I can't get chapter 37 to show up :( any ideas
One Who Treks Through Space chapter 44 . 10/25/2009
I MUST say...

YOU ARE THE BEST WRITER I HAVE SEEN ON FANFICTION SO FAR!

This story was absolutely AMAZING!

You must write more stories like this please!

P.S. Do you like my picture for my profile?

.~

Black rose Inu Youkai
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
keep it up with your stories
Gwen Taylor Night chapter 38 . 6/29/2009
i loved these chapters and i thin pretty good author,i loved all of ur stories
INUKAGLOV chapter 44 . 3/20/2009
no! it cant be over!no! why!WHY! NO NONON ONONONNONONONON WHY WHY NO!
IchiRuki97 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Love your stories! Oh and if you got any reviews signed Shawn that would be me before I had an account (: Are you gonna right are you gonna write anymore Inuyasha Fanfics? hope you are because you are the first author or authoress i read from the site and still the best on the site. Now if I could only find out how to rate this story... Ah well! good luck on future stories ( Inuyasha ones I hope ) and get many reviews XD!

PS... why wont you continue black wings? it makes me sad that i know i will never know the ending ):. My emails so if you ever get to answer my question send it there.

your best Fanfic is still Half Demon Preps And Punk Rock Mikos. I read that one 28 times XD

i also liked soaking up the sun and read it 20 times

hells angel was good even though i only read it once

black wings once because it was never finished

you get the idea.

the only two i didnt like was the oneshots. too short

But you write great stories and i envy you because i always have writers block and can never think of anything to write because i always want it too be too good. Plus i got a B- in writing in 4th grade which is rely

bad for me. I got grounded for a month of no computer for getting a B. Im bored so ill try to get over 10 charactors oh wait i already did. Ill go for 20 characters are you planning on writing more inuyasha fanfics? if you are then can you pleas send that to my email too. not the fanfic but if you are going to write another one. only 380 letters left. mabe i should just write untill i run out of letters. no that would take to long. can you also sevd to my email how to rate? my ps is longer than my actual review. How i envy your writing skills.

is your faveorite show inuyasha? mine is and i think Kikyo and all kikyo fans are fuckin fagotts and have no right to live and should just burn in hell. anyway nice talking to ya. Yes just over 20XD
1,190 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »