Reviews for Gone In 60 Seconds Twice: Kalitri's Ghost
Piratequeen0 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
write more soon please I rate 8 out of 10!
TWD chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
More more more more more more more more mroe more more more more more
i.forgive.you chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
o...that was awesome! Keep it up, I want to read more.
SalohcinSilverwing chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
AWESOME!

Be sure to write a sequil, that was a great cliffhanger
touchnotthecat chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
ooh! I really like this story and hope you can update soon!
Iplaycrew08 chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
This is an interesting way to begin a sequal to the movie. I think it would take away from the fast cars and such becuase it has to do with a ghost. Is this beginning to turn into a horror film or what? I do like however how the characters are in relation to the original movie. It seems like a happy go lucky beginning to the ending of Gone in 60 Seconds. If i could change anything i think you should change the title and not include the word ghost. Instead the black figure that takes her should b working for Kaltri's brother from another country.
Hope and love chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
i love it!
WHATtheF chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
i like it alot so far but where's Tumbler! you can't have a gone in 60 secoonds fic with NO TUMBLER! i love him...please have him in the story..pretty please!
Rahzel20 chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
this is going well so far keep going.
Elven-Princess Ginny chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Oh, cool! The girl's really cool. Hope you get some more up soon!

Ginny _
darkdestiney2000 chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Dude you must update like now! this is a great idea! PLEASE I'll give you a cookie! *gets on hands and knees and begins to beg* This isn't good for my rep as a soccer player so please update!
sporaticspinner chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Great opening chapter! Sorry that you did not find it necesarry to contenue. Hope that you do add latter!
Drknite24 chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Hey, awesome start. Can't wait to see what happens next!

PEACE
Virgo 17 chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
This is definitely interesting! Please continue this one! I wanna read and see what happens!
JayJay015 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Wow, great start, can't wait to see what happens next. (Hopefully Memphis is still HOT in his old age, lol)