Reviews for A Year Ago Today
Sqully chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
I'm not sure what happened to Eric, but it was good, i liked it.
MommytoMJM chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
I think you did the suspense really well, I figured out it was J&A pretty quick, but thought they may have been talking about Luka, early on I thought it was L&A talking about John. Good Job.
lauren chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
i lliked it i had a good idea who died too
tina chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Whew, I was scared there for a while, after a bit I had to scroll down and make sure it was a Carby before I could keep going... Really liked it :)
Nette chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Aw, that was so sweet! Really great! :) As for what I thought ... for me it was Carter and Abby from the beginning, but I didn't think it was about Eric at first. I thought maybe their child died or something. Until the "I just can’t help wondering what I could have done to prevent it." ... after that I thought it was Eric.
borrowedheaven chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Yay, you posted! Good on you :) I loved it, as always. Maybe you should have more deluded ideas at 11:30pm if they turn out like this :)

Talk to you soon girl!
Catie chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Woah! I have got to say that I thought it was something COMPLETELY different. I actually thought it was...never mind. Good story though!
CarbyLuv chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
I must admit, you had me thinking something other than what happend :D But then I realized, that just maybe you were purposely leading us on, hee...but it was really really good! Update soon, or update something else of yours soon!