Reviews for May His Light Shine On
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 3/12
NO NO NO! Get away from me! You will only make me cry even more!
How could you kill of Legolas? Noooooo! *runs away sobbing*
soccerdork20 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
please, i know this has been a long time since you wrote this, but could you please oh please do a follow up to this story. I would love to see how you would write the reactions of Legolas and Evylenn's death to their families and what will happen to their immortal son Laurielas.

You are a great writer!
kimberly chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
squeal pretty please!
Metoochocolate chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Sob, so so sad
SormustenHerra chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
This story is so sad. I cried when read it. Well it's not miracle because I cry very usually when I read something sad and it don't even have to be sad! I hope you write some sequel to this story! Thank you!
Legolas chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I am not dead! Alright! WHY MUST PEOPLE INSIST THAT IT IS ALWAYS I THAT DIES! Why can't it be that rock dweller that falls in battle? Why can't it be Faramir that dies the heroic death? It is ridiculous! It is always I that has the traumatic, heart breaking past! The ...disturbing... lovers! Why must I be the one that sacrifices his life for another? Valar! I have died more times than Gandalf or Glorfindel! Ridiculous! I AM NOT DEAD! And Laurielas! I would hope that my mate would choose a better name than that for a son! Agh!
Little Fire Sprite chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
OH MY GOODNESS. While beautifully written and amazingly compelling, that story is absolutely heart-wrenching. I can't stop crying, and now my nose is running. You did a marvelous job, you really did, but, wow!
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
I think a follow up would be a great idea. I'd like to see the reactions of Legolas's family, when they find out that he died. Although it would probably make me cry...
huttah chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
omg. im gonna cry. that is awesome.
Scotty Cat chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Great story! WAKE UP AND WRITE A SEQUEL! please?
elphpirate chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
I mean follow up! (hangs head in shame)
elphpirate chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
I love this this story! you should write a foolow up! And soon!
joycean chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
it's good. you should do a follow-up. you have my vote on that.
Happyface 72 chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Sniff... i need a tissue badley. This was so sad. I really think you should continue this story. maybe have leggy's son live with the whole fellowship, live whit gimmli for a while, merry and pip next, you could do lot with this. very well done!
elphpirate chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
PLEASE write more! This is such a sweet story. kind of bitter sweet, but I liked it. You should write... oh, two or three more to go along with it! Oh come on, Please! Write now, Right now!