Reviews for Going Under
Kvrosawa chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
It was certainly engaging and very well written.

Albeit; It left no empathy for Jack, sadly. It seemed like a run of the mill PWP. If that was the intent, then you captured it perfectly. Good job.
suerpaulina10 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I like that story. Thought I feel very bad for Will and I want to have a RPG and killed all the crew for that they make to Will. And I want that Buvk (a modern pirate from the videogame Far Cry 3) captures Jack and do the same things that buck do with someone from the game.
I like the end, because it shows a bit of Will's proud that is still here when he gives the gold coin to Jack.
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This is so powerful. It made me cry.
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Don't even know if you're still out there writing but I reckon this would make a really good full length fic :)

You write really well.
Gage39 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
that is a really, really sad story. i feel so sorry for Will. i do hate the way you ended it though. can't you do a follow-up story where Will forgives Jack or something a little more happy? great job though.
FireOntheSeas chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Harsh, cold and cruel. You've made me cry at the abuse he's taken, both of their pain. Jack's thoughts were almost unbearable. This is very well written and I like it very much, I'm just so glad nothing like this happened in the movies. Which just means it was so powerful. I like the present tense, I write that way too, then the past tense to look back on it all. This would scar Will for life. He's lost nearly everything he has left. His dignity, his honour, his fiancee no doubt, and his best and most trusted friend. This review is only six years late, I hope you don't mind.
spooky-fbi chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Wow...

Iinteresting idea having the actual rape scene from Jack's POV. It was surprisinly more emotive that it probably would have been if it were from Will's POV.
Commodore Chillidog chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
when i read that warning at the top I thought "Oh yeah- I can take rape and stuff because I'm solid, I'm tough" I guess i was wrong because i felt a bit sick in the stomach after reading this even though I'm 15. Even though it made me sick- this story provokes reaction which is what you want from an audience so i guess this is actually a good story. but it's really fucked up
CheekyHolmes chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
*whines* It's not the non-con that got me (believe me, I'm conpletely used to that), but that damn ending. I hate endings like that! *bawling* But it was really good...*sniff sniff*
Lady Jueglerr chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Wow. That's all I can say about this... just wow. It didn't quite fit the characters PotC, but it was an amazing story, nonetheless. I compliment you, on leaving me almost completely speachless, something my friends and family have been trying to do since I said my first word. You're fantastic. While I give that compliment often on this site... it's not very often that I mean it, which I do with every thread of my heart now.

Two thumbs up.
WierdedOut chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
so...wrong
Jedi-Bant chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Poor Will. ALthough can't believe Jack would do that, but then he is a pirate.

Great fic

lov

Jedi_Bant
Burnt Kairn chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
Oh nasty mean evil pirates! I'm actually going to have to say poor Jack as well as poor Will! It was evil what they made him do, but I loved the way you wrote this story. Also the ending was great, and I loved the idea of writing it in a flashback. Well done!
Catmint chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Serious WOW. This is incredibly powerful and fantastically written. You've conveyed the pain of both WIll and Jack wonderfully. You made me cry. *sniffle*
fanficfreak101388 chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
that was an absolutly wonderful was sad and it seemed like it was exactly how he felt. i'm going to tell some of my freinds to read it they will love it.