Reviews for Call Me Ishmael
A chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
the jellyfish forest is one of my fav parts! PLEASE update soon!
CCGurl chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
Stupendous! I couldn't write a better story myself...although apparently it seems abandoned. Hopefully if you come back you'll see all these reviews and finish this.
Me chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
Wow... And I mean it wow! You have turned a great story into something different in a good way. Bravo! I love how you have a relationship blossoming between marlin and dory. I know it's been years since you've updated this story, but I would love to see this finished. Please read the reviews! I'm not the only one. :)
Han chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
I hope your planing on contining this story, it's really good and it would be a shame not to be able to read the rest. I am really curious about Dory, with her beging so skinny and that leap off the truck and everything.
sandra benson chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
Dear Aliet Faslami,"Call me Ishmale" is a cool story so far when will you write chapter 5 and I'd be glad to give you some advise.

Sincerely, Sandra Benson.

Also have Marlin and Dory take the highway like in Finding Nemo .
aisarete chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
It makes me unbelievably sad that there is no more of this. I realize that it was started a long time ago and you probably have no interest in it anymore, but I find it fascinating. I especially enjoy your descriptions of the characters; it's vibrant yet not overdone, and it's so hard to correctly humanize people's looks or even personalities, but you hit the nail on the head. I spend half of my life looking for stories as good as this could be (as sad as that may be). So even if this is never finished, I just want you to know how much I enjoyed reading it. It's an inspiration.
HHHH chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I don't think Gill human would smoke...it just doesn't seem right to me. And with the Ishmael, what was that about? I call him Gillian for a full name.
just.the.girl.in.the.mirror chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
i saw this movie like 2 days ago and i can really get how all the charater connect with the movie...this is really good...better than the fish verison LOL...no seriously
Castoro Chiaro chapter 4 . 1/23/2009
It's always so sad to see stories with such great potential cut short without a finish.

I just read all four chapters of this story and loved each and every one. This is, without a doubt, the BEST AU I've seen so far for Finding Nemo. Possibly even ever. You've taken a great deal of artistic liberty here, instead of just regurgitating the plot like most AUs I've read. And it WORKS. The story is still recognizable but new enough to hold my interest completely.

I'd love to see this finished, as I'm sure many before me have said.
Delilah chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Sheesh, why am I commenting on so many oldd stories? 'Cause they're really good, I guess. - This one is such a neat portrayal of the characters in human situations! Impressive work (as has been said!) :]
Kittie1 chapter 4 . 9/14/2006
Have I stressed how BADLY you must update? This is so fantastic, you MUST continue!
morph chapter 4 . 5/1/2005
I love this fic! I looked at your pics of the characters as well and they're really good. Please keep up the very good work and update again soon! :)
Mimic12355 chapter 4 . 8/12/2004
Nice story, keep up the good work. Your doing great.
AKINA1000 chapter 3 . 2/20/2004
I love this story. It's written so perfectly, I couldn't imagine it being better. Please update and write more, whats up with the psych ward? Keep up the good work!
Vulpixi Misa chapter 4 . 2/19/2004
Nuns! Haha! Lol, Cheetos don't have sugar! Marlin seems to be blushing alot...