Reviews for Some Scars Never Fade
mama123 chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
At this point hermione should develop a spell to identify fingers prints from objects. Lets see how u resolved it. So far its really nice.
1ori ann chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
Great story so far. I have a theory, from this and previous chapters. Narcissa is not dead. She polyjuiced herself as Draco to protect him. And is working with...on all of these problems. Also the greenhouse owner is imperioused. Lets see how my predictions are?
smwill28 chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
I really enjoyed this chapter. Still processing all that you have thrown at us this far. The attacks, scarring, and an inexperienced Tonks. After the last story I would have figured she got around. Severus's scar was caused by malfoy but one is dead and the other is in prison...or is he? I can't wait to see how everything comes together.
EconomySizedDreamsOfHope24 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Yay! Sequel! I was about to leave a review for Time Does Not Heal All Wounds and complain about your ending. Don't get me wrong, I liked it, but I felt that it just...wasn't enough. I decided to check and see if you had written a sequel before nagging you. . I am definitely glad you decided to write this, as you're a good writer, and I always like reading things by talented people.
arwenundomiel021 chapter 19 . 7/22/2006
Well, I really like this story, and I normally wait until the end of completed stories, or the sequel, if there is one immediately out, to review. (If that makes any sense.) So consider yourself special. *Silly grin*. As I said, I really do like this story, I *heart* Severus/Hermione ships.

However, I think the ending sentence could be a lot more dramatic. (And I'm grinning so hard right now thinking of how he would have thought this...) Anyway, you have, "For now, she was alive." It might be more...dramatic, as I said earlier, if it said, "She was alive. For now."

Teehee, I'm just so mean to poor Sevvie!
darkforces chapter 22 . 12/4/2005
brilliant, love the ending, well done, keep on writing
kanaka chapter 22 . 4/14/2005
WOW!it was a very interesting read look forward to your next story. Thanks
BrOkEn2NiTe chapter 22 . 10/7/2004
Wow, I've read both the stories and its just wow. I loved it! You're a very talented writer. Must admit you had me shocked when Mrs. Malfoy turned out to be the kidnapper. I feel guilty because I thought it would be Krum all along! Keep writing, this was wonderful, I'm almost sad that I'm done -) Bye!
pickles87 chapter 22 . 9/13/2004
That was great!
pickles87 chapter 4 . 9/11/2004
oh this is good. i hate to stop but need to get the girls ready for cheerleading.

the big guy must be crabbe or goyle and it sounds like malfoy is back using the polyjuice potion...

hopefully i'll get to this later.
Lirael Goldenhand chapter 22 . 5/21/2004
That WAS AWESOME! I loved it and don't worry i will definately read cloak of courage i started it already but got kinda into this one you are a really great writer
AnnabelleElizabeth chapter 22 . 2/23/2004
love the conclusion! sorry it took me so long to review, my internet's been down & i'm only just beginning to sift through all the updates. can't wait to see where your new fic goes - the marriage law challenge is one of my favorites.
much love, lizzie
Keket Amunet chapter 22 . 2/19/2004
I got a note that said "Come back later" the first time I tried to review. Anyway, I enjoyed the ending of the story. I wish you had shown us the look on Fudge's face and the reaction he gave to losing. The characters made such a big deal out of it, and it's part of a running story in your story, so I felt a little cheated that I didn't get to see it. Other than that - terrific.
I will go check out your marriage law fic - I've been having such fun reading all the others. I'm sure yours will be wonderful too.
Keket
-sad it's over but glad you wrote this.
Drusilla chapter 22 . 2/19/2004
Great fic! Loved every minute of it, I'll check back soon for updates to Cloak and can't wait for any new fics you have brewing!
Dru
Drusilla chapter 21 . 2/11/2004
My head hurts, i don't think i should have read this chapter on three hours of sleep, my brain couldn't take all the new info... but is it over?
Off to find some aspirin,
Dru