Reviews for Conspiracy Theory
cool
TohruIchi chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
You kill my feels!
penny3 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Raven doesn't know that the stories here are based on the live-action series, not the cartoon.

Even though David became trapped in the Hulk's body at the end, wouldn't he still have the Hulk's healing ability?

"'Damn you Holt!' He threw the phone at the camera, making was sure that the phone had been smashed to pieces. 'You malevolent bastard!' He stormed out of the view of the camera and paced around the room. Finally, he calmed himself enough to find a clean spot on the floor and sat down next to the wall. He began to run his hands through his hair as he sniffled and periodically looked around at the empty, white room."

Why didn't he transform at that point? David never did get his cure.

Emma and Seth's reveal came completely out of left field.
constanze chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
well-written story. You describe David's nightmares and problems good.

I do have a problem, though, that jarred the story for me: why is David betrayed by the other doctors? Why the failed escape attempt? I cannot see the purpose of it.

Also, will there be a next chapter, or is this the final end of the Hulk? (I would really like to see a second chapter!)
Raven chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Great story, but I'm confused. I watch the cartoons of hulk and, well, there's no Rick in this.
Amethyst M chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Great story, please continue!