Reviews for Undeserving
anonymous chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
So,basically i feel the idea of having Transhuman from the future sucked into Middle Earth
makes this whole thing work surprisingly does come off as a little bit of a parody of
Mary Dues,but that's is still really cool.
Of course, I don't suppose it will ever be updated.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
T_T ... I don't even know where to start with this fanfiction. I guess I'm just not a fan of OOC fanfictions...or OC creations that are put up on a pedestal. Your OC is seriously annoying.
chair chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
so marysue

so japanese

SO AMAZING

Thank you for this. Really.
Deadzepplin chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD! That whole library scene was GENIUS
Deadzepplin chapter 8 . 10/16/2011
This was a hoot and a half
Deadzepplin chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
The bad translating was awesome
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I just stumbled upon this, and I think it's pretty much brilliant. And I'm darn proud of myself for actually understanding that science stuff. It's cool that you actually typed science stuff anyway. Nobody ever does that. Reading on...
Miss Space Case chapter 8 . 3/12/2007
Hi-

After rediscovering Undeserving after three years I noticed that you stopped writing after chapter eight. I really enjoyed this story, especially Myu's creative cursing and the inebriated elf prince. Could you possibly start the story again?
Kwewe chapter 8 . 8/6/2006
It looks as though, sadly, this story has not been updated in some time. I really quite like it, though, and hope you continue.
hermonine chapter 8 . 5/21/2006
Nice story. I look forward to your future chapters. Keep up the good work and update soon!
StarEIz chapter 8 . 3/29/2006
Update son!
Vanafindiel chapter 8 . 12/2/2005
No... you have to up date I want to know what happens between Legolas and Elladan once he finds out Myu's lil mishap with the Prince... This story is great, keep it up, or I'll cry.
Burning Ice chapter 8 . 8/9/2004
Omgomg, its really funny! Keep up the good work! This is one Mad cool fic!

-Icy
Neurotic Cat Goddess chapter 8 . 7/16/2004
wow.
Mikonei chapter 8 . 6/29/2004
XD lmao. Legolas is a great drunk...But do you realize that you haven't updated in like...hold on...nearly four months? Are you planning on continuing? Please keep going!