Reviews for Undeserving
anonymous5 chapter 1 . 10/27
This functions as a beautiful parody of Mary Sue fics,but at the same time makes the mary sue type character tolerable just by how not-quiet-likeable she is and well, double good my friend.
Sue Clover chapter 8 . 9/26
So you said she uses some fake nanotech liquid for sustenance that she takes through a port in her arm. Does she not need any except once in a very long while or something? That would make sense. And if her mom is coming to get her then she'll be fine.
Yeah, she is a bit Mary-Sue-ish, but it's funny so it's like a parody of Mary Sues, except that she's actually from a really interesting time period and she is also a very individual individual, so she's not all Mary Sue and I can identify with her. It's all really very interesting and funny and I like this story, so please continue it.
Sue Clover chapter 3 . 9/26
So, this is absolutely hilarious. It's like she's a genetically engineered Mary Sue, only there are technical difficulties and she can't jive with the locals properly because language and customs and shit. Wow, I'm so articulate. But that conversation was wonderful. It's like Google translate all over again. It doesn't help that she downloaded all this from an Orc's brain, and we all know those aren't all that organized to begin with.
anonymous chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
So,basically i feel the idea of having Transhuman from the future sucked into Middle Earth
makes this whole thing work surprisingly does come off as a little bit of a parody of
Mary Dues,but that's is still really cool.
Of course, I don't suppose it will ever be updated.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
T_T ... I don't even know where to start with this fanfiction. I guess I'm just not a fan of OOC fanfictions...or OC creations that are put up on a pedestal. Your OC is seriously annoying.
chair chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
so marysue

so japanese

Thank you for this. Really.
Deadzepplin chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD! That whole library scene was GENIUS
Deadzepplin chapter 8 . 10/16/2011
This was a hoot and a half
Deadzepplin chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
The bad translating was awesome
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I just stumbled upon this, and I think it's pretty much brilliant. And I'm darn proud of myself for actually understanding that science stuff. It's cool that you actually typed science stuff anyway. Nobody ever does that. Reading on...
Miss Space Case chapter 8 . 3/12/2007

After rediscovering Undeserving after three years I noticed that you stopped writing after chapter eight. I really enjoyed this story, especially Myu's creative cursing and the inebriated elf prince. Could you possibly start the story again?
Kwewe chapter 8 . 8/6/2006
It looks as though, sadly, this story has not been updated in some time. I really quite like it, though, and hope you continue.
hermonine chapter 8 . 5/21/2006
Nice story. I look forward to your future chapters. Keep up the good work and update soon!
StarEIz chapter 8 . 3/29/2006
Update son!
Vanafindiel chapter 8 . 12/2/2005
No... you have to up date I want to know what happens between Legolas and Elladan once he finds out Myu's lil mishap with the Prince... This story is great, keep it up, or I'll cry.