Reviews for After Twilight
anonymous chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
Wow! I love this story...please update ASAP...I hope that you stop making Nathan embarrassed of Haley and that she stands up for herself more... I would love to see him get jealous of Ryan or some other guy...once again awesome story
soccergrl1 chapter 4 . 11/9/2006
Are you going to add more chapthers to the story.
tutorgirl0825 chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
i love it...continue! and i'd like it if there was a lot of drama. thakns.
Angelicxox chapter 4 . 9/14/2005
hayy...i like this story...please update soon

I also like the Lucas/Haley relationship...some fanfics dont have it but this one does and that one of the reasons why i like it...please keep it up )
dancingirl87 chapter 4 . 8/27/2005
This is great! I can't wait for more! :o)
LiasonFan2 chapter 4 . 8/23/2005
I'm liking Ryan and I have no idea why because I love my Naley but Nathan is really being a prick so if you wanna hook Ryan/haley up Im all for that lol no really great chapter hope you decide to update hmm.. like now please I promise to review each and every single chapter and story you ever write please!

Pris
LiasonFan2 chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY I MISS IT PLEASE!
MISSled chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
are you gonna update anytime soon?
LiasonFan2 chapter 3 . 1/30/2005
puulease upadte this story soon I miss it so much
i02heydude chapter 3 . 12/27/2003
gahh i totally love this! allt his angst! i love it! i know you aven't updated in a while i really hope that means that you'll still continue right? cuz you can't leave it like this! please say you will - lemme know or something, i LOVE THIS! so good! *please continue!*
Starlight77 chapter 3 . 12/18/2003
Now, I was positive I reviewed this the first time I read it. Obviously not.
Anyways, read it over again and still love it. I think you've captured the characters well. I can just totally imagine all of this. I just love it. That's not the end is it? Update soon please! :)
Crystal chapter 3 . 12/2/2003
This is a good story, as long as the ending isn't like the end of this chapter and you update soon! I didn't dislike the end of this chapter- it left you wondering and feeling bad for Haley- sniff, sniff. update soon please!
SlonessIZtheWAYtoGO89 chapter 3 . 11/29/2003
I liked the ending it was a good one please write more
NicoleMarie
Annabegins chapter 3 . 11/28/2003
I really love your story! PLEASE continue soon!
Miss Riss chapter 3 . 11/28/2003
i liked it! ur a great writer! this is so simple! and i liked the ending of chapter 3 ...it's very simple, but also interesting